Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

Paa1988

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't either. Hoping to change that though with HFOD tour [emoji106]

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
The last time they came to Thailand was in 2003. I was very young and didn't have the money.
Last year I even flew to Japan and spent LOTS of money but unfortunately I didn't get to see them.

GelaBrooks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I had the chance to see them in London 2012 (I think. I'm bad with recalling dates.) I just moved to England, didn't have anyone to go with and bc I didn't know my way around London I let fear stop me from going alone.
Now that my situation has changed, my wish is to spend a summer following them on tour. Can you imagine how many cool & interesting people I would meet?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Can you imagine how many cool & interesting people I would meet?
Yeah, I can. I've met four awesome people on Coldplay gigs and they're my second family now :wacky:

OdysseasTS

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Well, they've never come to Greece...
Also I started listening to Coldplay about a year ago :p

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yeah, I can. I've met four awesome people on Coldplay gigs and they're my second family now :wacky:

Oh really ? That's cool ! I never met a Coldplayer in real life before, everybody I know is just like "meeeeh, it's background music" :(

EasySuperstition99

And I saw sparks...
Coldplayer
I've never seen CP live even though I live in North America. I just became a fan in 2013 so I've never had a chance to see them much.

ov3la

Coldplayer
I have. twice. [emoji23] sorry if i'm a jerk for rubbing it in. Lol. But they are incredible!, you guys have to see them live! I saw they first at the hollywood bowl during the mx era and then again in 2014 during the filming of ghost stories live! I was in the front row right by chris! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

DrownedMilan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've never seen them either, I've become a huge fan last year! Hope they come somewhere in Balkan for the next tour!

EC-JTR

Coldplayer
Me also never seen them live. At the "Ghost Stories" tour, i tried to get a ticket for Germany, Paris and RAH in London shows bot always was unable to get a ticket because a lot of people wants the same and the tickets dissapear in seconds. I hope an opportunity on the next tour... and please come to Spain... :)

MLcoldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Me and that's my biggest dream [emoji24][emoji24][emoji173]️[emoji17][emoji174]

MLcoldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Mmm can someone answer me : its Coldplay gonna separate when they finish the A head full of Dreams era???? I need to know pleaseeeee[emoji24][emoji24][emoji174]

ov3la

Coldplayer
Mmm can someone answer me : its Coldplay gonna separate when they finish the A head full of Dreams era???? I need to know pleaseeeee[emoji24][emoji24][emoji174]
No they are not. They will take a break though for sure after A head full of dreams.

GelaBrooks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have. twice. [emoji23] sorry if i'm a jerk for rubbing it in. Lol. But they are incredible!, you guys have to see them live! I saw they first at the hollywood bowl during the mx era and then again in 2014 during the filming of ghost stories live! I was in the front row right by chris! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Omg omg omg I am SO JEALOUS!
How effing awesome!
You're not being a jerk. Now I have to replay the ghost stories show and wonder which one is you.
How did you get tickets to something like that?

GelaBrooks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well, they've never come to Greece...
Also I started listening to Coldplay about a year ago :p
Being Greek myself, I've often wondered why you never see big artist like this performing "Live from Greece". Do many British or American big names perform there?