Recent content by @AwardChris

1. @

[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

Yes. You have to be from Exeter or the surrounding area. Tickets are then done by way of a ballot so it's down to luck if you actually get one. Even more good news is that we may be arranging a Ghost Stories And Beyond art exhibition by our friend Mila Furstova, to coincide with Chris's...
  2. @

U2

I think The Edge kept on messing up his guitar solo during Unknown Caller! Maybe that's why they dropped it [emoji23][emoji23] But that's my favourite song from U2 in recent years
  3. @

U2

Another favourite of mine is Unknown Caller. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. @

U2

Yes I agree. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. @

U2

Yeah love that album. War, Unforgettable Fire, Achtung Baby , October are my favourites after Joshua Tree then Zooropa. Pop was ok. Staring At The Sun is the best track IMO on that album. The best concert ever is Live Under A Blood Red Sky Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. @

U2

I've followed U2 since 1982! Ok....I'm old! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Before Coldplay they were my favourite band! Best album - Joshua Tree Best single - One [emoji6]
  7. @

The Official MIKE OLDFIELD appreciation thread.

I love the....Blue Peter theme by Mr Oldfield! [emoji3]
  8. @

Biggest Chris Fan 2015

It's been a long time but eventually I made it here!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Thanks everyone for your kind words! We are expecting some news regarding Chris being honoured and a possible homecoming show in the near future. Will keep you all posted [emoji173]️
  9. @

Concert Intros

Yes it was. I was at The Royal Albert Hall in London and it was used at those shows Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/TkHcs1FSJIk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. @

Hey!

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying!
  11. @

Where Are You Planning To Go?

Wembley Stadium June 18th
  12. @

Eating chocolate

Eating chocolate
  13. @

Why do I dislike AHFOD so much?

The number 1 album on iTunes in over 50 countries even before its release! 236,000 album sales in its first week in the UK (not reached those levels since Viva) The best selling vinyl album of the week. They must be doing something right! [emoji6]