C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mostly Coldplay and for the live CD picture they have for it on itunes they got gangsta faces except Guy... I got VLV, three of the live songs and Hurts Like Heaven is explicit but I don't know why... There were three other songs on there that were explicit, too. But when Chris was talking I could barely understand what he was saying. I also got a Calvin Harris song (Sweet Nothing), Taylor Swift (I knew you were trouble), Willy Moon (Yeah Yeah), Ellie Goulding( lights) and other songs and apps.
    Mostly Coldplay and for the live CD picture they have for it on itunes they got gangsta faces except Guy... I got VLV, three of the live songs and Hurts Like Heaven is explicit but I don't know why... There were three other songs on there that were explicit, too. But when Chris was talking I could barely understand what he was saying. I also got a Calvin Harris song (Sweet Nothing), Taylor Swift (I knew you were trouble), Willy Moon (Yeah Yeah), Ellie Goulding( lights) and other songs and apps.
    Not a lot I just put itunes on my computer. And blew the fifteen bucks my mom gave me to put songs on my ipod. She was mad about it.....
    Haha i guess im not a big time listener like you, but i like blink.. lol. Whos youre favorite member??! Mines charlie and alex. Wait no michael. Just kidding its charlie. Ugh theyre all so perfect i cant even. Ugh idk lol
    I know!! I'm SOOOO lucky!! My 3 biggest dreams EVER have been to see Coldplay, Radiohead & Muse live. I got to see Radiohead live in March of this year, Coldplay in June, and then I'll be seeing Muse NEXT March!! :eek: I honestly won't know what to do with myself afterwards because all my biggest dreams will have been lived. I'm just too lucky!
    Aww well you'll get your chance to see them, I know you will! :D What about Coldplay? Have you had the amazing honour of seeing them yet? :dance:
    And I must say I love Doctor Who as much as Sherlock (which, that says a lot because I just simply ADORE Sherlock!! :heart:) Hehe yes, BBC is bloody brilliant!! And yeah, I do listen to Chameleon Circuit. :D
    Oh I see! :D Well, I got into Muse after hearing Starlight on the radio. Then I heard Supermassive Black Hole. And then when I looked up these songs and found out they were by this same artist "Muse," I ended up getting an album--Black Holes & Revelations--of their's. I absolutely fell in love. :lol: Then I got the rest of their albums and just simply couldn't believe how incredibly epic they were! :heart: Can't wait to see Muse in March!! :dance: I'll never forget February 27th, 2010...the day I became a Muser. :laugh3:

And awesome!! I LOVE Sherlock!! Have you ever seen the old one with Jeremy Brett as Sherlock? It was the first one I loved, and then the new Sherlock came out and I went crazy for it! Speaking of awesome British shows, I also love Doctor Who. Do you watch it too? :wacky:
    Glad to hear, and I'm doing great, thanks!! :nice:

Oh really? :surprised: Glad you understand my username now! :p So what got you into Muse recently? :D
    And also, I assume by your lovely username you too are a Sherlockian? Awesome. :awesome: :laugh3:
    OMG You described my channel. Thanks. Your videos are awesome. I like the dance! :lol: You should do more videos. :p I wish I could play the piano.

Have a nice weekend! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…