Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
coldplayisawesome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm.... that's a difficult question...i like loads of stuff but i think i particularly like talking to people and meeting new people...i also love reading, playing my guitar, fb :p, watching movies and sometimes being creative on photoshop (i'm not that good :( but do try :) )
    well currently i'm on holiday...but i'm so bored :( i really miss my friends.... even though i'm trying to occupy myself with different things..

hm... what do you like? do you have facebook?
    hi Brooke! it's nice to meet you! wow...you're course of study sounds fun! i'm in my fourth year in college...i'm studying law...but i really love all these artsy stuff :D so what have you been up to lately?
    You're welcome! :nice:

And yeah, one them there drawings that I do . . . a lot. (and of course I can always just make it a Buckin birthday present, if you want)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!! :D . . . (I'll have a drawing for you later tonight or tomorrow, I'm still working on it and stuff).
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY! :D :vuvuzela: :dance::dance::dance:

And sorry for invading your FB. :p
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

How are you? i saw it was your birthday so i thought i'd drop a PM.... enjoy this special day of yours!!
    YOU RULE :cheesy:

Okay maybe I get this stuff done until this evening, or sunday evening (since I'm kinda *cough* busy on saturday :lol:)
    Oh and, since you're so awesome in general, could you help me out a little with my film?
    I have to draw a few pictures of the New York Times newspaper and other magazines with English texts in them, could you maybe help me and correct them? I bet there will be like 9034580345 grammatical mistakes in them! :lol:

And OF COURSE you'll be mentioned in the credits! :)
    BROOKE :wideeyed:

Sure, I'll post a youtube link anyway so anyone that haz interwebz can watch it in the end :wacko:
    The results are in!!! Check out the "Coldplay Song Parody/Cover/Lipsynch..." thread to see what song won! And then follow the instructions to participate!!! So far so great! :D -phantoneku
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…