3. Giulius

War of the Coldplay Songs

Fix You vs. Miracles
  4. Giulius

Name your Top 5 Coldplay songs

Today Top 5: Always In My Head Politik O Everglow The Escapist
  5. Giulius

Favourite Lyric line

I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling your puzzles apart Questions of science, science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart
  6. Giulius

Have you ever...?

No Have you ever visited Italy??
  7. Giulius

What would you vote if Coldplay did a "request show"?

1. Always In My Head 2. In My Place 3. Yellow 4. A Message 5. Everglow 6. Don't Panic 7. Strawberry Swing 8. The Scientist 9. Clocks 10. Fix You Encore: 11. Politik 12. Speed Of Sound 13. Amsterdam 14. Up&Up 15. Everything's Not Lost 16. O (Fly On) or The Escapist
  8. Giulius

MX or Viva la vida

For me, you should collcect VLV era stuff in terms of money beacuse VLV singles and cds are cheaper than MX ones (Paradise and HLH cost a lot!).
  9. Giulius

Italian Collector's Box - La Discografia Completa

Già presi tutti in attesa delle ultime uscite;) Devo dire che non mi aspettavo che fossero così ben fatti. La qualità è ottima secondo me.
  10. Giulius

Have you ever...?

No. Have your ever miss a train for a concert? (I do. This July at the U2 concert in Rome but i did in time eventually).
  11. Giulius

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Today it's Amsterdam. I f***ing love this song!:arobtth:
  12. Giulius

What was the first Coldplay song did you ever hear?

I can't remember when i heard a CP song for the first time. Probably it was Clocks and/or Speed of Sound back in 2005/6 when i was 13 yo. I started digging CP songs with Christmas Lights in 2010 and then i bought my first CP cd when MX came out. I regret not discover CP in AROBTTH/X&Y era...
  13. Giulius

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

https://www.mondadoriperte.it/product/5357/coldplay.html This one?