1. Jea

sent you a pm :)

sent you a pm :)
  2. Jea

Hi, sure! I plan on getting to the venue at around 10am

Hi, sure! I plan on getting to the venue at around 10am
  3. Jea

[2017-7-1] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Yep, that was my plan B (I can't drive there myself) just booked the Flixbus, I hope I manage to catch it (leaving at 23.45pm from Frankfurt main station)
  4. Jea

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

No, I don't have early access, just a regular standing ticket.
  5. Jea

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

I'm also going to both Frankfurt shows on my own :) what time are you getting there?
  6. Jea

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

Oh I didn't know this was possible. How many points do you need for that? Maybe try tweeting them? They've answered my questions on twitter last year.
  7. Jea

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

Lena Meyer-Landrut is also playing.... the line-up really doesn't get any better. Doors at 4.30pm, pre-show with "surprise guests" at 6 and then Coldplay will open the main part of the show. I hope they're playing more than a few songs.. and I guess you can go after that if you're not...
  8. Jea

Is anyone driving from or via Heidelberg/Mannheim to the Frankfurt gigs?
  9. Jea

What's at the merch stand?

So there's a classic Parachutes t-shirt and one with the tour dates on the back. I'm guessing they're only selling the tour one at the shows, or do they have both? The print looks a lot better on the shirt without tour dates, at least on the shop pictures. Does anyone have one of these shirts...
  10. Jea

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

I'm looking for Frankfurt standing tickets, one for the 30th and one for the 1st. Would either buy them at face value, or swap with my two standing tickets for Hannover :)
  11. Jea

Does anyone want to swap tickets? I have two standing tickets for Hannover and would like to swap them for Frankfurt tickets (one for each day). Or if anyone wants so sell a standing ticket for Frankfurt at face value... :)
  12. Jea

[2017-6-16] HDI Arena, Hannover, Germany

Does anyone want to swap tickets? I have two standing tickets for Hannover and would like to swap them for Frankfurt tickets (one for each day)
  13. Jea

Coldplay live in Offenbach Dec, 8th 2015, Free Tickets , Telekom Streetgigs

But those will only win tickets for the concert, not a meet&greet. .. which I would be totally fine with :D fingers crossed for everyone!! I won Streetgig tickets aaages ago for Snow Patrol (and then couldn't make it to the gig :rolleyes:), I hope I'm lucky again this time. Back then I thought...
  14. Jea

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

Oohh maybe they're gonna play Christmas Lights since it's so close to Christmas? I want to go SO BAD but if the tickets are 90+ € again, I just can't afford it :\
  15. Jea

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

I couldn't get it today either, my local store didn't get anything delivered today because their truck broke down :dozey: What kind of bad luck is this?! I could go to a different city but I can (just barely) wait until my store has it tomorrow since I already listened on iTunes. But still, not...