Chris Martin to Take Part in 'One World: #TogetherAtHome'

Coldplay Release 'Trouble in Town' Music Video

Coldplay Release 'Champion Of The World' Video & Acoustic EP

1. Coldplaying.com

1. Announcements

Latest Coldplaying.com announcements

topics

2. New Members

Come on in and introduce yourself. Old members... say hello!

topics

3. Coldplaying.com

Post your site problems, questions, comments and cries for help here. Please post Coldplay related threads elsewhere!

topics

2. Coldplay: The Band. The Music.

1. Coldplay

Coldplay news, stories, articles etc

topics

2. Everyday Life

All the news and speculation on Coldplay's upcoming eight studio album!

topics

3. 223510

topics

4. Coldplay Live

Have you seen or going to see Coldplay in concert? Includes the latest shows, setlists, videos, pictures and tweets live from the venues

topics

5. The Instrument Room

Need tabs or just need help? Don't "fret", ask here!

topics

6. 722

topics

3. General Discussion Area

1. How We See The World

News, sport, film, TV, tech, online and everything else in the world!

topics

2. The Lounge

Off topic chat - Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out!

topics

3. The World Of Music

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

topics

• I got this.. but I am still trying to get a similar one     lost-organ-test.wav
    • Yesterday, when I was looking through my telescope!   When was the last time you ate French fries?
    • Chris still has a Yamaha GT-20 piano, which made an appearance in Gwyneth’s latest IG post! A big throwback to the AROBTTH/X&Y era😦    Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOSES!!!🎉🥳🎈
    • ^I'd hope so! If you look at the ASCAP Repertoire, there are two U.F.O.'s registered.  Also -- wanted to toot my own horn and back up my prediction once more. Both Guy and Jonny have now released spotify playlists that are HEAVILY fileld with soul and retro 60's music. I seriously think MOTS is gonna be soul music driven, even if there is a space theme. I know that sound crazy, but I just have a feeling.
    • Jonny Buckland has shared a playlist of (mainly) 1960's music to "give you something to listen to while we're all stuck at home".  Spotify 01. Who Loves The Sun - The Velvet Underground 02. Hard Times - Baby Huey & The Babysitters 03. Sure 'Nuff 'N Yes I Do - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band 04. I Walk on Guilded Splinters - Dr. John 05. Stand! - Sly & The Family Stone 06. Nowhere To Run - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas 07. Memphis Soul Stew (Live at Fillmore West) - King Curtis 08. The Beat Goes On - Buddy Rich 09. Steppin' Out - John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers 10. The Old Man's Back Again - Scott Walker 11. Bonnie & Clyde - Serge Gainsbourg, Brigitte Bardot 12. Classical Gas - Mason Williams
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Members