1. D

Haha [spam]

Who called me?:blush:
  2. D

Alias Rap Battle

I love you baaaaaby lalalalalalaaa
  3. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

oh fuck I think I should seriously stop. I am scaring you kids away...:escaping:
  4. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

hahahahahahahah boob tears :wreck: may I suck your no I didn't say that :uhoh: nobody knows who I am lalala
  5. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

(ok now I have to imagine a cake boobed something and a castle with tits holding each other hands jumping through a room to "Hey Baby" :wreck:) and soonb we'll be dancing in a big sea of your tears:heart:
  6. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

ok, castle. What music do you like tonight? I have "Hey baby" from erm Dirty Dancing. we could have a hot dance. I mean with a lot of erm jumping....you know your boobies will cry even more then
  7. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

(omg I wish I knew with whom I was talking about crying cake boobies right now:blush:)
  8. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

wanna have a lick?
  9. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

your boobies look like eyes mine look delicious like cake
  10. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

I thought you love me?
  11. D

Alias Introductions

my boobs are with cream and cherries
  12. D

Alias Introductions

Hello my name is dream I am the most obvious one but yet nobody knows who I am, because you are all too new. My hobbies are: my boobs my horse and Knight wherever he is now
  13. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

my castleboobs? Ah no castle's castleboobs...they are delicious.....who are you castle? You can call me Dream btw....last time I did a horse
  14. D

WATCH OUT ALIAS DAY!

OMG...it's that time of the year again?:blush:
  15. D

The Forum is Really Exciting Right Now

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I missed you, too Knight:lips: awwww...you think so...?:blush: Omg thanks....it might just be you.....but I am glad you see them a bit bigger:blush: oh damn....I have to go....horse is calling....bye Ren:kiss:
  16. D

The Forum is Really Exciting Right Now

You called me.....oh finally I made it...I can be my real me again....Knight:blush:
  17. D

Pimps come in: "Venus in fur", my first jukebox condom shop

dear owner of this shop....I just heard about this business and have an order for my horse and me....we need: -2x pink jukebox condom, playing "love me two times", with that cherry cream taste (just like my boobies) -3x furry green frog condom, horse size and sme jukebox dildos for me if I get...
  18. D

What would you do if you ever met Albie (Alberto Alvarez) ?

Oh You can see it the way you want to see it...you'll see the truth anyways...:disappointed:
  19. D

A thread for my homeboys Ren and Rick8

I want to be your homedream