Search results

1. E

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

REALLY?!?!?! OMFG I NEED ONE OF THESE DARN BADGES! :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:
  2. E

THE FAMOUS LOVE BUTTON WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK GUYS GUYS GUYS SO I FOUND THIS GUY ON INSTAGRAM THAT'S MET THE BOYS OUTSIDE THE BAKERY LIKE THREE TIMES BUT AHHHHH TWO DAYS AGO CHRIS GAVE HIM ONE OF HIS BUTTONS!!! :o:o:o IT MAKES ME WONDER IF HE HAS A BUNCH BUT OMFG THIS...
  3. E

What are you thinking right now?

Awww thank you guys! I'm really going to try to be on here a lot more often! And yessss 8 days WAHHHHHGHAHDGASDKAHSF :bliss::bliss::bliss:
  4. E

Count to a million!

5. E

What are you thinking right now?

HOLY CHEESE BALLS I got swept up in a bunch of other fandoms and i found the Coldplay fandom on Instagram so I haven't been on here in soooo long agh i feel so bad about it wahhh:embarrassed::shame:
  6. E

Chris and Jonny

^ yeah. Plus stupid camera is all in Matt's face at the end :angry:
  7. E

Chris and Jonny

^ gah! Yes yes yes!!! Oh my I had forgotten a little bit just WHY I was so obsessed with it... Whew oh my....... Thank you :)
  8. E

Chris and Jonny

Hey guys? Urm well I need some help... A while ago someone posted a REALLY good photo edit of the boys holding hands but I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! :( If anyone happens to stumble across it, I would be quite happy. Thanks! :D
  9. E

^ :nod: from what I can tell
  10. E

Gah. Just this one... :wacky:
  11. E

You know you're obsessed with coldplay when

When you can only think of one thing when you watch this commercial......... anyone else...? :thinking: OfficeMax Big Deals Elephant Commercial - YouTube
  12. E

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

^ :wacky: Wow! Even Chloe was there?! (I assume that is Chloe, right?)
  13. E

^ thanks! I love it too! It's my new (likely permanent) lock screen :D
  14. E

I already posted a little review of the single most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in the Uncasville show thread, but seeing as for a couple hours of my life I was 8 feet away from Jonny and I have the pictures to prove it, I thought I might bring some of those pictures of the...
  15. E

[29-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, USA

I'm the one in the white tank top on the right side! I'm so glad he really did get around to posting the panoramas! :dance::dance::dance:
  16. E

How'd you know?? I'm already putting together a nice glass case with some confetti, my ticket, my xyloband, and of course, Will's stick :sneaky: But I'm waiting for Roadie #42 to hopefully post a panorama! :D
  17. E

^Wow. Thank you for that review as well! :hug: Do you think Chris was really in the spa?? :lol:
  18. E

Thank you so much!!! :hug::dance: And eleanordc, I was wearing a white tank top with a big neon MX on the front and a little butterfly on the back. I was also crying for quite some time, so if the person you saw was sobbing, it was probably me! :D:D:D
  19. E

I already put up my big post about my experience last night in the Mohegan Sun Arena concert thread but I thought I'd mosey on over here with a couple of the better pictures I took of our Chris. :dance::D
  20. E

Ok everyone. It has come time for me to attempt to relay in words the single best experience of my life. There really aren't words to describe it but here I go: I should start off by saying that my original seat with my parents was in the way back of the nosebleeds but the most fabulous roadie...