[10-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Tour – New Zealand

Visa Entertainment is giving Coldplay fans the exclusive opportunity to buy tickets first to the highly anticipated New Zealand leg of their Mylo Xyloto World Tour.

This will mark the first time the 7-time Grammy Award winners have toured New Zealand since the overwhelming success of their 2009 Viva La Vida tour.

Visa cardholders can get tickets to Coldplay’s concert in Visa Entertainment’s exclusive pre-sale, from 12pm noon Thursday 17 May until 5pm Saturday 19 May, or until presale tickets sell out.

Supporting Coldplay in New Zealand will be The Temper Trap and The Pierces.

Coldplay
Mylo Xyloto Tour
With The Temper Trap and The Pierces

Saturday, 10 November, 2012
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

link

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Australia and NZ tour announced
12 May 2012 10:00 pm
The band will play four stadium shows in November

Good evening (or good morning as it is down under). We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay are taking the Mylo Xyloto world tour to Australasia for a run of stadium shows in November, when the band will play in Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

Said Chris Martin: “We can't wait to get back to Australia and New Zealand this November. They're such special places for us. These venues are pretty huge, the Aussie and New Zealand crowds are always incredible and we'll be bringing everything we've got. It's going to be big."

Support at the shows will come from The Temper Trap and The Pierces.

Advance tickets will be available to all Visa Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders from 12noon (local time) in Sydney and 1.00pm (local time) in Brisbane, this Thursday, 17 May, 2012 until 5.00pm (local time), Saturday, 19 May, 2012 or until presale tickets sell out at
www.visaentertainment.com.au.

TOUR DATES

Saturday, 10 November, 2012
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
Tickets on sale from 9.00am (local time), Friday, 25 May, 2012
www.ticketmaster.co.nz

Tuesday, 13 November, 2012
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
www.ticketmaster.com.au or 136 100

Saturday, 17 November, 2012
Allianz Stadium, Sydney
www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849

Wednesday, 21 November, 2012
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Tickets on sale from 10.00am (local time), Friday, 25 May, 2012
www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Ticketmaster info:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri 25/05/12, 09:00 NZST

Visa Entertainment Presale
Start: Thu 17/05/12, 12:00 NZST
End: Sat 19/05/12, 17:00 NZST

Chugg Entertainment Members Presale
Start: Mon 21/05/12, 14:00 NZST
End: Tue 22/05/12, 14:00 NZST

General Admission: http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/event/240048ABDA401C16?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60
Allocated Seating: http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/event/240048ABA75C1507?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

J4MIE

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can I just say again YES at this date, it's a perfect time when I'm on holiday there! :D

I could've done with an extra month to get the cash together as I have the trip to Madrid to pay for, but you only live once........

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
And with The Temper Trap?! Fucking awesome!!!! So there!

thetak1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How do we do the presale? How do I join chugg Entertainment?

The Red Army

Congress Tart
Coldplayer
From this Article:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10805151

"It does seem a little bit scary when you first look at it," guitarist Johnny Buckland told TimeOut this week.

"But once you start doing it it's great because we genuinely love touring, traveling, and playing - you know, it's a good life."

For the full interview with Buckland see TimeOut on Thursday.

Looking forward to that.

shred

Coldplayer
I hope they'll do another date. I would definitely go for both if they did.

thetak1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I do the Presale, is it possible to get one 'seated' ticket and one 'general admission' ticket? Or does a presale only allow you to buy one group? Oh, and can i participate in both presales?

robs91

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi Guys!

I'm a new Coldplaying user here, and I live in Perth Western Australia.

As you know, no Perth concert was announced, or Adelaide! I've made this petition to try and get the ball rolling and get them to make things happen!

Please support Perth and Adelaide Coldplay fans by signing this petition (even if you don't live at either of them). I've never seen Coldplay live, and it would be a dream come true true for me and others to sing 'Viva la Vida' and all their other iconic songs together with our favourite band.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-coldplay-to-perthadelaide-this-2012/

I would greatly appreciate it if you quickly signed (you can use your Facebook account), lets band together to help fellow Coldplay fans! :D

Thanks for reading.

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
How much are the tickets to the Auckland concert?

I might be going to Auckland later this year. If I do go, hopefully it will be around the date of the concert at Mount Smart Stadium.

chrisnz

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey, can anyone tell me whether or not the fan package GA gold tickets will have heaps better allocated standing positions than the GA gold positions ?

if that make sense...

like if I got a GA gold and got there early, could i get in a good spot to watch the show ?

thanks.

shred

Coldplayer
Got my tickets! :D Heard pre-sale tickets was sold out without the first 1hr!

I decided to get allocated seating this time round as I want to experience the light show proper. Sooo excited!!!! Nov can't come any faster!!!!

shred

Coldplayer
Got my tickets! :D Heard pre-sale tickets was sold out without the first 1hr!

I decided to get allocated seating this time round as I want to experience the light show proper. Sooo excited!!!! Nov can't come any faster!!!!

hey, can anyone tell me whether or not the fan package GA gold tickets will have heaps better allocated standing positions than the GA gold positions ?

if that make sense...

like if I got a GA gold and got there early, could i get in a good spot to watch the show ?

thanks.
The last two times I got GA tickets I went super early and got great spots. This would be my first time having allocated seating so I can't really say.

EDIT: But then I realised you said allocated standing positions. I have no idea what the difference is between that and GA. :laugh3:

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did anyone purchase their pre-sale tickets internationally? I tried from home here in Melbourne, and each time I went to complete my order, I would eventually be met with "there was a problem processing your request". I lost three sets of great tickets. Killed me. The only reassuring thing is knowing there will be two more chances to secure tickets.

I'm in contact with Ticketmaster NZ now, but I was interested to know if anyone was actually able to successfully buy their tickets from an international location?

ETA: ...and I've just realised it was an oversight on my behalf -- make sure your billing information is up-to-date. Stupid, stupid me.

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
general admission: NZ $149.00
allocated seating: NZ $99.00 - NZ $149.00
I gave your reply a thanks.

That is a bit pricey for me. And I'll be missing out on this concert too as the tickets could soon all be sold out.

If Coldplay had done a concert in Auckland when I was there last November and if the tickets had been available through the ITICKET NZ site, I would have bought one for sure.