[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Something Just Like This was amazing live. Very surprise at how good it sounded.

Disappointed that there aren't many changes to the setlist. Thought for sure Hypnotise would be included.

Don't Panic!! Til Kingdom Come!
But no God Put a Smile Upon Your Face. :(
I realize now that Up&Up isn't a very good closer.

What's this I hear about Clocks and lip sync? Do tell! Heh.

Alll in all an EPIC show. Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow. :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
What's this I hear about Clocks and lip sync? Do tell! Heh.
Chris has been lip-syncing to a recorded version of Clocks for all of the AHFOD Tour, including Glastonbury 2016.
I can't find the thread at the moment, but there was a thread for it...

zempt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Had so much fun, so so awesome. Well worth the 8 year wait for them to come back.

Was at the front of the C-stage, so happy they played Don't Panic and til Kingdom Come.

Part 2 tomorrow night. :cool:

shred

Coldplayer
Really? Why so? Why only for that song?

shred

Coldplayer
Ok. I found the thread you're talking about.

Sucks to know about this. Hope it's just for this tour. :(

Chao

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Bit disappointed that Hypnotised isn't being played but Something Just Like This is. I guess their concert now is all about jumping & shouting instead of a talent show. Sadly the setlist was the same just like their other concerts. But all and all it was a great performance by them. First time seeing them live and they really know how to perform stadiums!

yarok

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm very disappointed that the setlist is the same.. I thought they will make some changes for the 2nd leg... Look how Radiohead changed their setlist last night... I don't get how they can't be bored with the same setlist 2 years now

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

coldplayer00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought the set list would have more changes. SJLT live sounded ace though. I do think the changes will come as the tour goes on, First night after quite a long break they probably wanted to ease themselves back in. They are soundchecking Hypnotised though so I'm sure it will get added at some point. I have had enough of Heroes though, sorry

yarok

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought the set list would have more changes. SJLT live sounded ace though. I do think the changes will come as the tour goes on, First night after quite a long break they probably wanted to ease themselves back in. They are soundchecking Hypnotised though so I'm sure it will get added at some point. I have had enough of Heroes though, sorry
I can lose birds as well.... Rather have
I can lose birds as well.... Rather Have violet Hill or princes of China... Someone knows why the refuse to play spies?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
After watching the SJLT live video from this show, I have to say, at least they tuned down the EDM parts a bit and it was drum-heavier.

But I still find it outrageous that this song seems to have replaced the usual third C-stage song....

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's not that weird they haven't changed the setlist. It clearly flows well and they're used to it. Also it's the first time they're in Asia with this tour so it's not like they're repeating it for people who've already heard it, so why change now?

And stop hating on the Heroes cover :mad: it's good :mad:

shred

Coldplayer
They should ditch Heroes yes. It's not that it's not good but how long are you going to pay tribute to Bowie? It's been a year.

I'm hoping for some changes tonight especially for c stage. Maybe shiver or in my place.

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
It's not that weird they haven't changed the setlist. It clearly flows well and they're used to it. Also it's the first time they're in Asia with this tour so it's not like they're repeating it for people who've already heard it, so why change now?

I don't think people hate it, just that it's an awfully long run for a cover, especially when the band has so much of their own material (old and new) we'd like to see worked in. Though I shouldn't speak for others, that's just how I feel ... I think it's a great cover, just a spot in the setlist I'd like to see get a fresh take eventually.

shred

Coldplayer
I don't think people hate it, just that it's an awfully long run for a cover, especially when the band has so much of their own material (old and new) we'd like to see worked in. Though I shouldn't speak for others, that's just how I feel ... I think it's a great cover, just a spot in the setlist I'd like to see get a fresh take eventually.
Agreed.

Replace it with In My Place or the MX version of God Put a Smile Upon Your Face.

Christabel Chuang

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone think they'll make changes to the set for their second SG show? I'm hoping they'll be a bit cheeky cos it's April Fools'!

shred

Coldplayer
Does anyone think they'll make changes to the set for their second SG show? I'm hoping they'll be a bit cheeky cos it's April Fools'!
I'm hoping they would.

Even though I'm not a fan of Hypnotise, I really want them to sing it. Lol.

Also add back GPASUYF

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer

+1 =D

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
Really good setlist on the second night in my opinion. Listening to Princess Of China, Don't Panic and In My Place in the same concert is awesome haha!
And I totally understand they haven't changed so much the setlist, after all this is still the AHFOD tour that began back in 2016... but maybe when they release their new EP we will see more changes.