[28-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, Florida, USA

gatorsamiam

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
here's the vid for "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-njRPQlwkyI"]Coldplay "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" Live from Tampa Bay Times Forum on June 28-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

enjoy! sorry about the distortion again...vid is nice!

-spy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
just wanted to share the vid i shot with my iPhone of the opening of last nights show...best to let it load and watch in 720p...enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7bISFIwVQ&list=UUnkSEMF0g0FiknAHqxV8GPA&index=1&feature=plcp"]Coldplay ~ Mylo Xyloto / Hurts Like Heaven ~ Live ~ Tampa Bay Times Forum ~ Tampa, FL ~ 06.28.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

rotcav

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A Video Collage from Tampa Bay

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44941929?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ffffff" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

A Video Montage from last night in Tampa

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Panorama: Times Forum, Tampa Bay
29 June 2012 7:15 pm
Here's Roadie #42's shot of last night's crowd

Good evening. Here's Roadie #42's panorama photo of the crowd at last night's Tampa Bay show (which was another belter). Click the pic for the hi-res version.

Click here for more summer 2012 crowd panoramas.

Anchorman

joseki

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't really believe Chris sang "that's what makes you beautiful"... :\

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
10th time seeing them live and somehow I ended up as far away as I've ever been at a show. Of course it doesn't help that my first ever live experience was seeing them from about 5 feet away at the Today Show in 2008. I think I've been kind of spoiled since then :p

This show was also different in that instead of going with fellow Coldplayers I was there with my 6 year old daughter, which obviously made the experience altogether different. When I was at shows with fellow Coldplayers I was mainly interested in just having fun and singing along, getting vids and pics since I was ridiculously close. Going with my daughter rearranged my priorities - making sure her xyloband was on tight enough, making sure she could see and have fun, and constantly checking to make sure the coke hadn't been knocked over. :lol: It still was really fun though. We glammed up her old Coldplay shirt and made a poster with LED lights on it. We busted out the glow bracelets while listening to the songs before the start. I'd totally forgotten about 99 Problems...not the best song for a 6 year old!! Whoops!

When the lights went out and Back to the Future started the crowd went crazy. And I'll admit that as Hurts Like Heaven began I couldn't stop myself from tearing up. I'll blame it on my 10 week old son and the accompanying hormones! :lol:

Anyway I'm not going to rehash the whole show. There's better reviews out there than what I could write up.
Highlights for me:
- the opening notes of HLH - tears and goosebumps
- GPASUYF - that version is awesome and Jonny was going bonkers on the catwalk. He's come a long way from just standing in the shadows!
- Viva singalong sounded pretty spectacular from where I was sitting
- hearing Warning Sign...shamefully it took me a few notes to realize that's what it was!
- major highlight - UATW after Chris fucked it up - Will and Chris going totally a Capella - goosebumps - just lovely
- absolute best moment - Charlie Brown - the xylobands, the song, the lightshow. Crowd went wild - finally got everyone up out of their seats. A truly awesome spectacle. Everyone should experience that once.

ETIAW ended and the lights came up and sadly the magic started to fade away. It came back a little this morning though when my daughter told me that even when she was 25 she'd always remember yesterday as the greatest day.

Crappy arena food - $14
Concert tickets - hundreds of dollars
The look of joy on my daughters face when her pink xyloband started flashing- priceless

At the concert

Our view

Glammed up shirt

Poster - my daughter said that's what it had to say and then I added the LED lights :D

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
It came back a little this morning though when my daughter told me that even when she was 25 she'd always remember yesterday as the greatest day.
:nice:
And the poster looks awesome!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
That sounds like a different but still nice concert experience Mel! :nice: I'm glad you had fun, although you were a little bit far away LOL

And that
It came back a little this morning though when my daughter told me that even when she was 25 she'd always remember yesterday as the greatest day.
just totally melted my heart!! :bomb::wacky::cheesy: