15 Charlie Brown
16 Paradise
17 Us Against The World
18 Speed Of Sound
19 Clocks
20 Georgia On My Mind/Fix You
21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

New show added at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC on 3 July - tickets on sale 21 Jan. cldp.ly/cpshows A

link

ja5219

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Will you look at that!

New show added at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC on 3 July - tickets on sale 21 Jan. cldp.ly/cpshows

Oh my!! Who's buying tickets?

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Will you look at that!

New show added at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC on 3 July - tickets on sale 21 Jan. cldp.ly/cpshows

Oh my!! Who's buying tickets?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo"]Look At This Car!! - YouTube[/ame]

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
:laugh3: Yeah yeah caught me quite excited. This is one of those concerts i can actually go to. Any idea on price range for tickets? I know they're different prices and i'll find out on Jan 21st but still wondering.
They haven't added this date yet on the ticketmaster website

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Tickets

Onsale to General Public
Start: Sat, 01/21/12 10:00 AM EST

American Express
Start: Mon, 01/16/12 10:00 AM EST
End: Fri, 01/20/12 10:00 PM EST

American Express VIP Packages
Start: Mon, 01/16/12 10:00 AM EST
End: Thu, 01/19/12 10:00 PM EST

LN / Radio / Venue Presales
Start: Fri, 01/20/12 10:00 AM EST
End: Fri, 01/20/12 10:00 PM EST

VIP Packages
Start: Sat, 01/21/12 10:00 AM EST
End: Sun, 06/03/12 10:00 PM EDT

Price Range
US $49.50 - US $99.50 (with fees: US $60.20 - US $114.60)

erynf_1996

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:lock:Heck yeah!:lock:
And could someone tell me the difference between AE and AE VIP Packages? Are the AE VIP Packages the same as the other VIPs, but they just go on sale earlier?

heelsrule1988

NC's biggest Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
UNBELIEVABLE!!! :D :D :D

I was not expecting this yet. I figured that we would definitely have to wait until at least the end of the year. It may not be here in Raleigh... but it's in NC, and that's all that matters. I'm glad they're finally doing an indoor show in my state for the first time ever... I've always wondered what it would be like to hear them in a closed environment. THIS SHALL BE AN EPIC FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY!!! :D

chrismartin_

cos u get brighter the more it gets dark
Coldplayer
got tickets today off of TM got floor 1 row D seats 11 and 12!! this shall be the most epic concert EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

chrismartin_

Coldplayer
:lock:Heck yeah!:lock:
And could someone tell me the difference between AE and AE VIP Packages? Are the AE VIP Packages the same as the other VIPs, but they just go on sale earlier?
yeah the tickets are the same, for the AE tickets you have to have an amex card to buy them

chrismartin_

Coldplayer
Arghh, how did you get such awesome seats? The best I was able to find was maybe 116 A!
Amex VIP the tickets are like $435 a piece tho....i think the party package are like the first 5 rows and then the the just the vip are like the last 5 rows in the first ten..

erynf_1996

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For anyone who bought today, how was the ticket selection on Ticketmaster?

chrismartin_

Coldplayer
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! lol 4th row here i come!!!!

luked14

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This will be my 2nd Coldplay show, can't wait for July 3rd!

I got tickets from Stubhub and they look legit but I noticed that the word "SINGER" appears toward the top of the ticket right beside the seat number. I found this strange because I've never seen this on a Ticketmaster ticket before. It usually just says "ADULT" right there. Does anyone else have this on their ticket or know what it means?

chrismartin_

Coldplayer
This will be my 2nd Coldplay show, can't wait for July 3rd!

I got tickets from Stubhub and they look legit but I noticed that the word "SINGER" appears toward the top of the ticket right beside the seat number. I found this strange because I've never seen this on a Ticketmaster ticket before. It usually just says "ADULT" right there. Does anyone else have this on their ticket or know what it means?
all my tickets for any show i go to i get off of ticketmaster, if you got 'em from a ticket broker they might be a fake (i know its depressing) and if you got seats on the floor, you have to pick up your tickets at will call, they wouldnt send them to you. I would contact stubhub and talk to them, but other than that i cant really help. Hope you get them figured out!