[8-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm really sad right now, my mother just told me that she already spent a lot of money with the credit card so it seems that I won't be going to this gig. I can't believe that Coldplay will be playing at the same city where i'll be only staying one year and I won't go :( I'm feeling really bad, here in south america we have to wait YEARS to see them only once and now that I had this great opportunity to see them I won't go :bigcry: Do you think that if I stay outisde of the Verizon Center i'll hear something? :\

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
I'm really sad right now, my mother just told me that she already spent a lot of money with the credit card so it seems that I won't be going to this gig. I can't believe that Coldplay will be playing at the same city where i'll be only staying one year and I won't go :( I'm feeling really bad, here in south america we have to wait YEARS to see them only once and now that I had this great opportunity to see them I won't go :bigcry: Do you think that if I stay outisde of the Verizon Center i'll hear something? :\
I don't know if you'll hear it from outside, but last time they came here they played two shows,the other at merriwheter post pavilion, so they may add another date, or come again.

ladypro615

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
*sigh* Im jealous. I dont even know what to do. I cant get tickets til Saturday.

As of now, I am going by myself. if I am going by myself, I definitely have to be in front to really have a good time. At the same time, I dont know if I may end up getting someone to come with me at a later date. I was thinking I should buy a ticket when they go onsale for everybody and try to sell it if I end up getting another one if someone else comes with me. Then again its kinda hard to sell just one ticket!

ARGGHHHH! Suggestions? :(

coldplayhebe12

Coldplayer
I don't even know. I THINK my parents tried to get tickets but the AMEX was so busy that it didn;t happen.
And I only know this because I'm extremely good at reading emails from afar. I think they're scared to tell me...

shims3

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know if Section 119 is good? It looks side view, but seeing pics of the Mylo tour in Europe, they look decent.

juanif94

Coldplayer
Why are the tickets for the Main Concourse the same price as the ones for the Club Concourse??

jeffc418

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Why are the tickets for the Main Concourse the same price as the ones for the Club Concourse??
Wondering the same thing here.

Are more tickets being released tomorrow for regular sales? It would be cool to not be in the 400 level sections, but hey, it's Coldplay, so che sarà sarà. Do you think the presale availability is an accurate reflection of tomorrow morning's availability?

MaxRide

agender mad scientist (they/them)
Coldplayer
Fingers crossed for two floor tickets tomorrow....if not the floor, then the seating right next to the stage...:fingersx:

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
I got tickets!! It will be my first time seeing Coldplay! I am very excited!:D
:chris::will::guy::jonny:

:santa2:Christmas came early!

sawyerra

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got Presale tickets

Got tickets through the livenation presale today, my third show. Password is "blues". Managed to get floor seats in Section 6, row L. The seating configuration was also changed this evening the stage actually extends out so my seats just got a bit better.

The general sale will have a lot more tickets but I am glad I did not have to wait for the frenzy tomorrow morning.

coldplayhebe12

Coldplayer
I just don't understand why they did this...
Maybe they're doing something like the AMEX Madrid show? :thinking:

MaxRide

Coldplayer
Remind me what they did for the AMEX Madrid show again...

juanif94

Coldplayer
I have to go now, i'll arrive home in 4 hours. Do you think there will be any tickets by then??

MaxRide

Coldplayer
Maybe...I think someone here said that tickets in the U.S. are slower to sell out.

But don't hold your breath for great seats.

ladypro615

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Are there 2 shows for DC? Thats what I see now. Sunday and Monday. I know they did 2 shows during the VLV show. I also remember the tickets being cheaper! I hate Ticketmaster fees! Arent they in a lawsuit about that now!

jensgt

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It was the same price. They just charge tons of fees.

That was the hardest time I have ever had getting tickets. I just wanted 1. It kept telling me the best it had was 400 section. Finally section 111 came up and I got it. Before i sat in 113 or 120 and it was not hard getting those tickets. I hate ticketmasters system. How can they say 400 is the best section when 111 is available??