A Hopeful Transmission

AmbroseCadwell

Future Reflector
Coldplayer
I think either AHT or DLIBYH will be quite weird-sounding, lots of synthy blips and stuff. Sortof like Diplomat's Son by Vampire Weekend. If DLIBYH is really loud and climatic and guitar-y, then I think AHT will definitely be a sortof ballad but with a higher tempo.

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can imagine there being a lot of synths and sound effects in this one.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Since I've heard the title, I have constantly pictured an Amsterdam-esque sound. It's a beautiful title.

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
I don't like the title, don't know why. But as long as the song is good I will find a way to handle it. ;)

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
I think either AHT or DLIBYH will be quite weird-sounding, lots of synthy blips and stuff. Sortof like Diplomat's Son by Vampire Weekend. If DLIBYH is really loud and climatic and guitar-y, then I think AHT will definitely be a sortof ballad but with a higher tempo.
That's what I imagined as well. I was thinking more along the lines of Massive Attack's Flat of the Blade.

Megalomania

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This is probably one of the few tracks I really want to hear just based on the title. :nice:

toddbluezoo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Since I've heard the title, I have constantly pictured an Amsterdam-esque sound. It's a beautiful title.
Yes, I definitely agree with this/I would love to hear a song like this..

btw I love your username -- I'm almost as excited for September 22nd as I am for October 24th

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
I am really excited to hear this one, absolutely love the title.

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
DLIBYH complete title is cheesy :phu:, but I think I'll love it anyway :p

A Hopeful Transmission :dazzled: is the best in the tracklisting

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Massive waves of strange sounds.

I agree with Samuel_94 and I think too that part of the Studiofeed#1 or something like that will be part of AHT.