AHFOD Film - Prime Account

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
I have the subtitles in Spanish, but they have errors of origin to the tradition, if you like I can pass them to you
Thanks, but I'll wait... I understand the engish language very well, so I can understand the movie perfectly!

hermione188

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!
Could I have 8gb the link, please? With subtitles. I understand English but my brother not, just French. Or the torrents. Thank you in advance

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
I don’t understand why anyone wants to have the movie now when butterfly package will have it and it’s only 16 days away from releasing...16 days is nothing compared to the year we’ve been waiting!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I can totally understand why everyone wants the movie right now :D

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The film release in cinema was already 7 days ago.
Today it was released on Prime in my country.
Release of the Butterfly Package is on 7th December.
Add at least 5 working days before I get my orders delivered...

Yes, I was happy to get a PM over here. [emoji4]

camille012

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have the subtitles in Spanish, thanks to a friend from Chile, but it has faults in the translation, since it was translated directly and not by spelling, if someone likes the subtitles in Spanish, you can ask for it without problem, I pass them by message
I need it :(

matucho

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In prime video the official subtitles (not CC) are already available in many languages.

العربية, Dansk, English [CC], Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Suomi, Français, हिन्दी, Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, Türkçe, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體).