AMERICAN CP fans here: i didnt see an American thread so im adding one myself!

yay_me

Coldplayer extraordinaire
Coldplayer
Ok......so........Is this the "official" U.S.A. thread?? Hrm.... So when people say, "Stupid Americans", they're talking about all the Americas, right? :laugh3:

California representing (SoCal to be exact) :smug:

Ambergris

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Of course America can be a country... I thought Europe was a country as well. :wacko:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ac4KFdM3t4"]YouTube - American girl and geography[/ame]

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
WHOOP! AMERICA!

America is hated and there's a lot of good reasons to hate, but it's also a great country with a lot of great people. Like anywhere else, you cannot sum up all the people as one, there are so many different people here.

For instance, there are the losers, then there are the cool people who like Coldplay. :cool:

ivet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Eh, let's not make a big deal out of this now, I'm from a mexican background born here and i don't say i'm United-Statesen... cuz that doesnt make sense... I say I'm American... well technically I'm Mexican but you know what I mean... I don't think it's really USA hogging the "America" title... When you say "the AmericaS" I know you're talking about a gajillion countries as one... but when u refer to an America... first thing that comes to mind is the USA... so ... does that make any sense...

Latinos Stand up
Reppin' for Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Dog

Live From Michigan!
Coldplayer
WHOOP! AMERICA!

America is hated and there's a lot of good reasons to hate, but it's also a great country with a lot of great people. Like anywhere else, you cannot sum up all the people as one, there are so many different people here.

For instance, there are the losers, then there are the cool people who like Coldplay. :cool:
this is a wonderfully true post! Thanks for the level-headed approach.

Carrier2009

Coldplayist
Coldplayer
Well to start out this AMERICAN LANGUAGE on a positive love for Coldplay note, I am proud to be an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coldplay on!!!!

Carrier2009

Coldplayist
Coldplayer
Eh, let's not make a big deal out of this now, I'm from a mexican background born here and i don't say i'm United-Statesen... cuz that doesnt make sense... I say I'm American... well technically I'm Mexican but you know what I mean... I don't think it's really USA hogging the "America" title... When you say "the AmericaS" I know you're talking about a gajillion countries as one... but when u refer to an America... first thing that comes to mind is the USA... so ... does that make any sense...

Latinos Stand up
Reppin' for Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivet you said this perfectly!!!

ivet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know :nice: i have a way with words... what can i say... I'm a poet!!!

FixYougirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good news, guys, in August i'll tour the West coast of the U.S. It will be my 7th time in your gorgeous country and I'm really delighted. For those who will attend Coldplay tonight, I wish them the best evening ever ! :D

LibbyMew

Frenger
Coldplayer
I hoenstly didn't think there would be an American coldplay language thread. I was looking for German, French or Spanish. What a surprise. I guess I don't need to post on the others if I have this, huh?

But I did take German last year and haven't put my learnings to good use. hmm...

Anyway. Hellofelllow American Coldplayers.

xxKels

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I`ve always considered myself to be from Portland, Oregon.:smug:

Although my mum would correct me and re-label us as "British Okies":laugh3:

Anyone fancy a cuppa with those fried taters?

LibbyMew

Frenger
Coldplayer
Is this really needed, I still wonder. So fello American(s), how's the coldplaying going? :thinking:

jehrenfried

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love this pointless thread about America, not saying I'm not proud to be American, but what else is their to say besides: "Fuckin America!"

lois

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
GLAD THAT COLDPLAY HAVE FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. FROM A HUGE ENGLISH FANX