Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Holy Shit! I had such a hard time trying to make this stupid computer show me the typing thing!

I felt a bit nostalgic today, so I came back for a bit! Hi Everyone :) I hope everyone has been well! I have missed this site! My free time got cut off so ridiculously that I had not been able to come back sooner. Say Hi to everyone else for me!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Holy Shit! I had such a hard time trying to make this stupid computer show me the typing thing!

I felt a bit nostalgic today, so I came back for a bit! Hi Everyone :) I hope everyone has been well! I have missed this site! My free time got cut off so ridiculously that I had not been able to come back sooner. Say Hi to everyone else for me!
:shocked2: DIANA! An old visitor of the legendary coldplaying pub :cheesy: Hi! How have you been?

sp★rkle

drowning in Nai Cha
Coldplayer
Hello from the Far East (although Afi already has)!

Sparkle here, mostly active during VLV and halfway through MX then life happened :) How's everyone??

Been a fan since 2000, I remember being a member of coldplay.com when they used to have fans login but I don't remember my username anymore.

Hello again! It's good to see some familiar usernames posting here. :dance:

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
i just had this odd feeling to listen to coldplay ..... :/

and then i just thought of this place ...... :(

/nostalgia

MrNick2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey kids, it's been a while. Anyone still around from the old days? Couldn't remember my old password.

MrNick2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey Nick! I do remember you mate. How's life treating you?
Hey! Finally someone from back then. It's been really good since I moved out of Florida and close to the mountains. Started photography and clothing designing. How about you?!

sp★rkle

drowning in Nai Cha
Coldplayer
Wow!!! Can you show some of your work here? It must be nice living close to the mountains. How come we've never really talked before? LOL I live in the City and worked 10hrs a day treating patients!

I think we all got old and just stopped trolling each other :joy: