anyone from the philippines?

winnie

Mr. Golden Deal
Coldplayer
They're searching teachers here... so, if nothing won't work, you could become a musics-teacher anyways ;-)

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
felix - did you graduate already? physics seems to be a very difficult course. i won't survive that one...

julia - you did the right thing. if you follow your father you might regret it later. i think if you like what you do, you will most probably succeed.

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
no biggie :D don't be like me because I'm not really studying law cos i like it, i'm just doing it for practical reasons.

winnie

Mr. Golden Deal
Coldplayer
quick to panic said:
felix - did you graduate already? physics seems to be a very difficult course. i won't survive that one...
No, I even didn't start studying! I have to do my civilian service first unfortunately... Going to start Autumn 2006.

I always found physics very interestint and - surprisingly - very easy in school :)
Hop it won't be _that_ difficult though =)

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
winnie said:
I always found physics very interestint and - surprisingly - very easy in school :)
Hop it won't be _that_ difficult though =)

that's great. i barely passed my highschool physics class

A Whisper said:
Which reasons?
for career advancement. we don't have much job opportunity here. At least being a lawyer is more rewarding.

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
Ah I understand.....well I think if I study my subject I have individual job chances....

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
yes I think you will. the key is that you like what you're doing. you won't get bored doing it. ever. :)

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
Yes I exactely think like that..........and I don't care if my father sees it in another way......

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
yeah, because it's your life not his. you are the who knows what's best for you. but i think your father mean well, just that he doesn't undertand...

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
I know that he wants the best for me.........but he said it was just an advice....

heartswarm

tempest-tossed!
Coldplayer
so how's your day?

me? i just stayed at home and read my books :p and i'm not even finished yet! :snore: