FAMOUS OLD PAINTERS = Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground?

K

kmm1482

i've heard Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground! sounds like an extension of Til Kingdom Come

JPB

By Your Command
Coldplayer
^ seconded. but where the hell is famous old painters?! it has one of cp's best titles to date n all!

dominic spez

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
if you guys ask the oracle "is Famous Old Painters just a different version of Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground?" i will kill someone. it's pretty clear it isn't.

just ask "what will happen to songs like 'Famous Old Painters' and 'The Goldrush' etc?"

that will receive a better answer. if you ask the first question, the answer will be "no"

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
Dont forget this is the Orcale we're talking about, and it's answers havent always been what I call useful...

Recycled Revenge

Unknown Old Painter
Coldplayer
I think the band are saving famous old painters for something special, maybe the next album. Does anyone recall the leaked website, just prior to Album 4 being named Viva la Vida? It was covered in references to Famous Old Painters, over at the old coldplay forums we were pretty convinced it was going to be the title track, then it got namd Viva and it was never mentioned again.

and the Oracle (aka Debs) is never going to answer this question. She never answers anything about releases.

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I think the band are saving famous old painters for something special, maybe the next album. Does anyone recall the leaked website, just prior to Album 4 being named Viva la Vida? It was covered in references to Famous Old Painters, over at the old coldplay forums we were pretty convinced it was going to be the title track, then it got namd Viva and it was never mentioned again.

and the Oracle (aka Debs) is never going to answer this question. She never answers anything about releases.
she never answers anything smart,for that matter.
just some silly "how should i name my pet" questions and stuff...