Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guess coldplay song

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
JaytheBlue gets the credit for finding it. I just concurred. Is the pre-released live version on this site?

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Pre release live version? Something off MX then? Agh honestly i don't really have a clue where to start!

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Hmm no all the pics were post release. The last pic was from a concert during the Viva tour, but the song is not from the Viva era. Its from XY era :)

I thought maybe the background during the song would be recognisable? Apparently not, sorry then LOL Might as well post the ultimate clue then.

Since when were pictures involved with this? And hey since when did you know the answer aha

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
That's why I'm so confused 'cause I just guessed this on the other thread.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
But that my just opened my eyes a bit, knowing I Ran Away- I bet you that the song is from the X&Y era

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
But that my just opened my eyes a bit, knowing I Ran Away- I bet you that the song is from the X&Y era
Or maybe not :)

And it's not Speed of Sound.

The live footage is available on Youtube, and the concert was in Australia. (new clue !!)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
None of them. I really begin wondering if none of you really saw that video - it is the ONLY live version of the song in question. Clue: It is a B-side from the AROBTTH Era played during the Parachutes Tour.

Last edited:

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
None of them. I really begin wondering if none of you really saw that video - it is the ONLY live version of the song in question. Clue: It is a B-sie from the AROBTTH Era played during the Parachutes Tour.
I fold. LOL Curious to hear which one it is, but very little chance I´d be able to guess it.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I fold. LOL Curious to hear which one it is, but very little chance I´d be able to guess it.
The clue about it being a B-side from the AROBTTH Era played during the Parachutes tour is actually a pretty defining one :)