hidden glass of water video

I said that it makes NO DIFFERENCE, none, el zilcho, whether you have a watermark on it or not, none, so you may as well watermark them if you have problems with people constantly grabbing your stuff and making it yours. But fine. Do not read post.

Plus it doesn't take that much time to make a new account and reupload stuff with that faster internet over in America, does it?
Yes I KNOW. No difference? How much experience on youtube do you have? Make a new account? easy for you to say.. do you have close to a thousand people following you're account at any given time? I've gone through multiple accounts over the past few years so please do not tell me it makes no difference.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I've been on YouTube for about, two, three years? Don't get all bragging about the subscribers, either. What I do, making animated music videos that AREN'T friggin' ANIME to DDR MUSIC, is not a huge thing yet.

However, this is past the point. The subject, let us drop it~

I've been on YouTube for about, two, three years? Don't get all bragging about the subscribers, either. What I do, making animated music videos that AREN'T friggin' ANIME to DDR MUSIC, is not a huge thing yet.

However, this is past the point. The subject, let us drop it~
You don't upload TV shows, concerts etc. so how on earth would you have the knowledge to tell me what to upload and not and how to do it. I was not bragging about subscribers.. people with more subscribers get looked at more and the risk of getting an infringement notice is higher. Thanks, sounds good~