How many people have you met online in person?

Xencios

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm thinking 20 or 30 people. Is a lot, i know

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Two.

One is this really lame guy named Brent.

The second person was fucking awesome, too. :awesome: It was in this hilariously shitty mall in my city, that had a little kids train that transported little kids to various stores. We basically just made fun of the mall the entire time.

starsinheavenalign

I'd rather be a ,
Coldplayer
Too many to count. I met most of them on the coldplaying boat trip. They were some of the nicest people I've ever met. :)

Destrokk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
omg i totally forgot about that BOAt TRIP i was so sad i couldn't go but i was like 9 at the time

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
None but I should be meeting Ellen this November :awesome:

NumbersGirl

Walker Kitty
Coldplayer
Like five or something

none were rapists
whoa it's Brent
how've you been dude

Coldplaying had a boat trip?
Yeah and these people with megaphones were yelling at us over and over "do NOT... release... the balloons!" It was pretty cold and our fingers were getting numb and it was getting to the point where we couldn't feel whether we were actually holding the balloons so we were scared about mistakenly letting go of the balloons because then the megaphone people would yell at us. But other than that it was a good time and we met a lot of people from here. :nice:

Best u Can

Abridged Bard
Coldplayer
I wouldn't mind meeting some folks. But I'm not made to meet real people. Maybe if I came as a hologram of Chris Martin I would feel more confident and British.

L

LiquidSky

I haven't met anybody from online who I haven't had sex with. That is a bit of a disturbing fact :(

I'm not that kind of person.
There are many people I want to meet on here and who I won't have sex with, I promise!

Pull a Greg?
..... :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Anyway, are you asking about people we are friends with or random people who we happened to meet in person??????

I've met about let's see 4 and 4:thinking:

EDIT: I also well.. ok nvm