Lost EP now up on Itunes

madmod2001

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is now up on Itunes Uk and Itunes Australia. For some reason it won't allow me to download the full album, but only track by track (which is okay as I only want two of the songs).

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Holy shit!......wait havent we heard all of them already??....well anyway thanks!

cav23j

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
can someone link me to the lost! ep in the us itunes store?
it is out yet on it?

Novah

is a happy gemsbok
Coldplayer
can someone link me to the lost! ep in the us itunes store?
it is out yet on it?
I can't find it either. :(

Seeing that there is artwork for this single, does anyone know if they plan on releasing it on CD?

cav23j

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
it is a digital only release and it is getting put up on US itunes tonight at midnight because on tuesdays is when they add music to there store

Novah

is a happy gemsbok
Coldplayer
it is a digital only release and it is getting put up on US itunes tonight at midnight because on tuesdays is when they add music to there store
Thanks! You just saved me from wasting time refreshing iTunes every 30 minutes for the rest of the day. :)

cav23j

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah US itunes can only add music onto there store on tuesday and in rare cases on friday

O

Osaka Sun

It's quite stupid that the iTunes US (and Canada as well) stores update only weekly. I'm sure that these are the only iTunes stores that do so, and it also means that North Americans get the Prospekt's March EP late as well.

cav23j

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
and it also means that North Americans get the Prospekt's March EP late as well.

no, the us schedule release date for prospekt march ep is november 25th which is a tuesday and if it got pushed to monday im sure there updating that day because of the other 3 major albums coming out on monday. kanye, the killers and ludacris...

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
Could a friend soul send me it?
Brazil doesn't have an iTunes store.

freddyfu123

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It will be much appreciated if someone can send me the live and Jay-Z version. Thanks a lot!