[PrayForParis] A short text by a french

Joueur Froid

The Jay
Coldplayer
Hey guys. First of all, thanks for all the support you brought to France, and especially here to French Coldplayers like me.

I live a mile away from the Bataclan (where the concert took place) and I heard some gunshots yesterday night. It was terrifying.

I felt like writing some few words for the victims... because I'm french, and because I felt inspired by Chris's Fly On performance yesterday as I was watching the news...

Feels then payback

Wish we could live in a world where all the flags have the same color,
So maybe we wouldn't have to deal with that much horror,

And I pray, oh I pray for you my friends I never knew,
Trust me I'm not one of these who will forget about you,

So light up a candle tonight and put it at your window,
That's a simple way to honour them and to show,

How strong our prayers and thoughts converge as one,
And through the night I've changed my tone,

We don't wanna feel the dirt on our knees anymore,
Blood on our sidewalks you'll have to pay for.

View attachment 32922

Take care friends around the world !

JB

Eskapist

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
C'est très beau, courage à toi l'ami et remercions Coldplay d'être là pour panser ces blessures. Tiens bon !

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I wanna have fun but I still feel like mourning. Thankfully no one I know has been hurt, but I'm really sad about all this obviously. And moved by the reactions all around the world.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you for starting this thread. I was going back and forth to start a thread in the news section about the horrible events of yesterday. I just could not bring myself to do it. It was just too upsetting. This seems much more appropriate. We wish all of France much love.

Joueur Froid

The Jay
Coldplayer
I wanna have fun but I still feel like mourning. Thankfully no one I know has been hurt, but I'm really sad about all this obviously. And moved by the reactions all around the world.
Coeurli, courage à toi ! C'est vraiment horrible... Fais attention à toi !

Thank you for starting this thread. I was going back and forth to start a thread in the news section about the horrible events of yesterday. I just could not bring myself to do it. It was just too horrible. This seems much more appropriate. We wish all of France much love.
Thank you Christa <3 it's very much appreciated ! Take care

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
Very inspiring words, we all have to stand together now no matter what color race or belief. Only collective love, respect and acceptance can erase hate and violence agains innocent. Keep strong

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Joueur Froid

The Jay
Coldplayer
Thank you tom043 !
And you too AMDB9. Means a lot to me ! I feel surrounded ! By Coldplayers, and it's a warm and sweet feeling. Thank you all in the name of every single French fan

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
So touching Joueur Froid, it's been on my mind all day... still can't believe it

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
This thread moved me so much, thank you so much for creating this! I have a lot of good friends in France so I've been sick with worry for the last 2 days...

I hearby light my own candle in the form of a drawing.

A tribute to the victims, I don't know if this is appropriate but I had to draw this

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This thread moved me so much, thank you so much for creating this! I have a lot of good friends in France so I've been sick with worry for the last 2 days...

I hearby light my own candle in the form of a drawing.

A tribute to the victims, I don't know if this is appropriate but I had to draw this

What a really beautiful drawing, Batman....thanks for doing that :)

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thalia, what you do to me .......... :cry:
so beutiful

edit, we need you in news hq for a project STAT!

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
I think no art is inappropriate if it's meant as a way to support people. Beautiful drawing. And great poem.

French people, our thoughts go out to you and your country. (Céline, I'm glad to hear you and your friends/family are OK.) I hope no one gives up their faith in humanity, and everyone is able to find comfort in music in the future, in spite of what happened at the concert.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This thread is the proof there's love and hope in the world. Fans around the world are united to give strength to anyone who needs it. French coldplayers my thoughts are with you. Joueur your words say what I'm feeling even when I'm in the other side of the world. Stay strong and stay safe.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I hardly know what to say - words never seem enough. But I just wanted to be added to this thread.
To all the people in the beautiful city of Paris - I send my love and hope for a peaceful future.

Bono and Chris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Salut ! Hi !

Je tiens à te saluer camarade parisien ! Prend soin de toi ! j'habite en province et je dois dire que c'est avec une profonde tristesse que j'ai lu les informations. C'est terrible ! On reste tous UNIS !

Je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de ressentir une grande émotion en écoutant le groupe jouer O Fly On !

Courage !

And thank for all of the Support all the Coldplay Friends where you are from! There is no words to explain how can is it possible.....

Paris will always be the city of lights and love

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This picture.....
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PHOTOS: Paris wipes away tears amid heightened security <a href="https://t.co/nh1zJTyyTc">https://t.co/nh1zJTyyTc</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/dochoadeolza">@dochoadeolza</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/AP_Images">@AP_Images</a> <a href="https://t.co/s0or3f8FWZ">pic.twitter.com/s0or3f8FWZ</a></p>&mdash; NBC News Pictures (@NBCNewsPictures) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBCNewsPictures/status/665987464859906049">November 15, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>