Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

myl_oxyl_oto

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'd love for them to do another show in San Fran but NOT in San Jose at the SAP Center. Like, everybody goes there and it's just too overdone. The historic Amador Theater in Pleasanton would be a nicer venue IMHO.

ericallen62597

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
COLUMBUS, OHIO!!!!!!!!! They haven't been to Columbus since the Twisted Logic Tour 10 years ago!!!!!!

Louiskc5

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Phoenix, Arizona, USA please!!! One of the biggest cities in the west got snubbed in the last North American Tour. I would absolutely love to have them here. It's a great city! :D :D

In My Cold Place

Friendly nice CP Team guy
Coldplayer

yujei7227

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Seoul , South Korea Pleaseeeeee Coldplay!!!

South Korean fans have been waiting for Coldplay for ages.
Coldplay is No.1 musician for tons of music fans in South Korea looking forawrd to see
I am definitely sure you guys will love Korea once having a single concert in this country!!!

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Miami but I doubt I'll still live near there so maybe orlando or the tampa area.

Ulises D. Jesus

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'd wish you were in mexico again, I saw them in 2010 in the VLV Tour .. especially in Latin America but porfas in the federal district of mexico .... greetings

rmtz42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Dear Coldplay please come to Phoenix Arizona because I have never seen you guys live. It really sucks seeing all these videos and pictures of people having the time of their lives while I'm just here watching their videos. You guys are my life!! Please come here where I live because you guys have concerts that are too far from where I live. Please Coldplay !!

TheColdplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Latin America Pleasee we want Coldplay :/ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ PERÚ

MirlethBorrero

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Come to Latin America VENEZUELA!! we want to see you guys! We love from the heart! I LOVE YOU COLDPLAY!!

sandra coldplaye7

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
deverian..

pues seria lindo que vengan a Perú : ghoststories:: Viva:: paracaídas:: Arobtth:: Mx:: X & y:: rolleyes:

ColdplayFanatic16

Kelly D.
Coldplayer
I hope they come to the Philippines!! They have never been here, and it would be just amazing if they did.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Toronto (although I'm sure it's a regular spot on most world tours) basically my whole family has been aching to see them. My Dad went for the MX tour with my uncle and he wants to see another. My Mom's wants to tag along too and of course I do, next thing you know my ten year old sister will come to make this a family event. I think our family's constant playing of Coldplay music has gotten to her head. :laugh3:

wykean

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
MALAYSIA! They never been here before.
Don't forget about the scene in South East Asia :<