✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Forums

1. Coldplaying.com

1. Announcements

Latest Coldplaying.com announcements

Come on in and introduce yourself. Old members... say hello!

Post your site problems, questions, comments and cries for help here. Please post Coldplay related threads elsewhere!

1. Coldplay

Coldplay news, stories, articles etc

1.2m

All the latest news and discussion threads for Coldplay's ninth studio album "Music of the Spheres"

Have you seen or going to see Coldplay in concert? Includes the latest shows, setlists, videos, pictures and tweets live from the venues

Need tabs or just need help? Don't "fret", ask here!

The one stop place for Live Concert Downloads, Music Videos, Documentaries, Unreleased songs and more!

1. How We See The World

News, sport, film, TV, tech, online and everything else in the world!

Off topic chat - Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out!

3m

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

• Just for clarification, while I've been involved with the mentioned threads from the beginning, I have not leaked any songs myself. I'll summarise my response to the OP below: Coldplaying have not encouraged or promoted the leaking of songs. For the most part the remaining leak threads (the first one was shut down) do not break any of the site's rules and when users do the threads are tidied very quickly. We do not mention the name of the site in publicly available threads, we do not share the songs in those threads, and those asking where to find them are answered in private messages. We, as users, do not have a moral duty to protect the copyright of Coldplay. It is worth noting that the copyright holders of the leaked songs have (as far as we are aware) only been chasing after the site, the people who have leaked music or are alleged to have done so, and not Coldplaying as a site, for good reason. The only reason we listen to the leaks is because we like Coldplay and like the music (well, not all of it, but that's besides the point). None of this is out of spite for Coldplay, obviously. The argument that Coldplay are being stolen from is flaky. While they did not intend for us to have these songs, that in itself is not a good enough reason to not listen to them. Keep in mind that the members of Coldplay are unbelievably rich, more than most of us ever will be, and lose nothing from the leaks being heard by a comparatively very small portion of their fanbase. Just because I may have heard some or most of the songs from Moon Music already, does not mean I won't be buying it... Because I'll be buying the deluxe version regardless. Additionally, the leaks of older demos, especially the ones of the songs that are unlikely to ever release and be considered preservation. Assuming the newly leaked version of Weirdo is what we're going to get eventually, I am grateful that the significantly superior Everyday Life version has been leaked and therefore preserved. Finally, it is quite cheeky of you to complain about the leaks despite allegedly being one of the leakers yourself.
    • Help they bully me in there. No joke this is a cry for help.
    • The leak crapshow continues. I tend to agree with the general sentiment that leaks are bittersweet. You get to hear incredible potential for eras that ended up being weaker but then, we still get the special privilege of hearing those songs and adding them to our "head canon" of these eras.  Some of my general takeaways with spoilers.  
    • They had so many good songs for this album yet they chose half baked songs for the album release
    • I was so out of loop on Coldplay the last few months I’ve completely missed these leaks. Some of them are spectacular. I always rated Everyday Life very highly but I’m not afraid to say that era may have been their true peak. What happened since then is baffling. And from what we’ve heard Moon Music is not really promising.  
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      5.7m
  • Currently Online