Search results

1. I

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

I like the vibe that the song is giving !
  2. I

Up&Up Music Video

this video clearly shows that Coldplay should still churn out albums for years to come.. they still have a lot left in the tank :D
  3. I

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

When did a simple opinion become the truth? You are the arbiter of the "TRUTH" now. cool. all hail the adversary.. we are at your mercy.. bless us..
  4. I

why hymn for the weekend doesn't perform well inchart like other second single?

I think those the rankings of those other coldplay songs u mentioned are their peaks. I'm sure Hymn for the Weekend is yet to peak since it has just been released.
  5. I

I am not proving you wrong, i'm simply asking where u get ur facts. ;)
  6. I

No one is paying attention to Coldplay the hip and happening pop music band anymore, they can't ride relevance to every corner of the world like they could all VLV Era. Alternative stations aren't playing it, Pop stations aren't playing it, quite frankly it's not their best work. i dont think so
  7. I

No one is paying attention to Coldplay the hip and happening pop music band anymore, they can't ride relevance to every corner of the world like they could all VLV Era. Alternative stations aren't playing it, Pop stations aren't playing it, quite frankly it's not their best work. Your talking...
  8. I

Alternative stations are playing Adventure of a lifetime all the time.. it, in fact, became a number one on US alternative radio.. where do u get ur facts?
  9. I

On a side note.. (off topic): Ghost Stories is certified Platinum in the US. Source: https://www.riaa.com/riaa-debuts-album-award-streams/
  10. I

Hymn for the Weekend - video

I hope this song becomes a big hit/ smash hit in the US, UK and the rest of the world :D :D :D :D :D
  11. I

Me too!! the slow motion scenes of kids dancing and jumping in the water, for me, highlights the "carefree" and "living life to the fullest" theme of AHFOD and Hymn.. the director did a great job indeed!
  12. I

If a western/white/american or european singer or actress wears asian/ethnic themed clothing it's called cultural appropriation. But when an asian/any person of other ethnic origin wears western clothing, it's called globalization. Classic hypocrisy.
  13. I

Hymn for the weekend sounds better than I ran away.
  14. I

AHFOD Music Chart / Sales STATS & FACTS Thread

mine is sarcastic as well ;)
  15. I

AHFOD Music Chart / Sales STATS & FACTS Thread

and your avatar is keanu reeves.. ok .
  16. I

[The Telegraph intv.] Coldplay: 'Rock music has nowhere left to go’

Oh, hello there Professor X. Please read my mind too. it seems u have read the minds of Chris and the gang ;)
  17. I

[The Guardian] Coldplay: how can something so banal be so powerful?

Haha, I agree. they are at it again. But ironically, the more they bash coldplay and the more they brand coldplay's music is crap the more they prove that Coldplay is already a part of our pop culture (for better or for worse haha) and is not going away anytime soon. It ironically proves...