Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. C

Features Backing Vocals Juanita Stein?

It starts around the 45 second or 50 second mark in the background, really echoe-y female vocal harmony. Very nice. ;)
  2. C

UATW is the "Thinking About You" of MX

Sorry. Radiohead - Thinking About You - YouTube
  3. C

UATW is the "Thinking About You" of MX

Agree or no? :wink3:
  4. C

Radiohead

Lozenge of Love is a nice, underrated song. :)
  5. C

Faunts

Cool! I guess I should've noted that their latest album is a bit more poppy/indie pop rock than their first album which is a bit more Sigur Ros-ish but oh well.
  6. C

One thing I noticed after repeated listens...

Yeah, I don't know about all that like the sister thing but cool. I really like that part of the song. Really dreamy.
  7. C

Faunts

Great dream pop/electronic/dance pop/post-rock/indie pop rock band from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. A really relaxing band at times depending on what song you're hearing, "Meno Mony Falls" for example which is posted below. A band you might have heard if you played the game "Mass Effect" in the...
  8. C

Mylo Xyloto officially born in Japan!

PM, please? :wink3: Unless the final version is the same? If so, then I don't really need a PM.
  9. C

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

Ahh! I see what you did there. We have fun. :)
  10. C

Sounds cool nonetheless.
  11. C

Woah, you're right. Sounds like an "angel" or something. :stunned:
  12. C

Are you halfway through the album right now or are you waiting for the real CD? If you don't like Up with the Birds I will....I don't know. I'll do something. :cool:
  13. C

Biggest Disappointment and Surprise of Mylo Xyloto

Wow, you're right! That's awesome! Didn't notice because it's kind of subtle but wow. Biggest Disappointment: Even though I love ETIAW and MM and the sheer change of pace between the two songs...I feel like it would have been better to use M.M.I.X. in the beginning of ETIAW as part of the song...
  14. C

Before the "acoustic" half of the song near the end after he sings "And then i'm up with the birds"....the spacey/echoe-y guitar part sounds like his soul is slowly being lifted up to the heavens/sky or what have you until he gradually is Up with the Birds and then the happy/acoustic part of the...
  15. C

Rate Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto - Not gonna rate this, nice little intro into HLH. - N/A Hurts Like Heaven - Love this song. Makes me wanna get up and go - 9/10! Paradise - Good little song, I don't know if I'd rate this a full 8/10 but it's very close so I'll just go with a 8/10 :) Charlie Brown - Again, love...
  16. C

Thread for eating crow

This is very surprising, Odvan. Well, I'm glad you liked it.
  17. C

First Impressions of Mylo Xyloto (and vote in the 1-10 sliding scale poll!)

You know what? This album kind of reminds me of the Prospekt's March EP and Christmas Lights with what style they were teasing on those respective releases. DLIBYH is like a cross between a song off X&Y (maybe a b-side like Thing's I Don't Understand but more cheery), Glass of Water and a louder...
  18. C

First Impressions of Mylo Xyloto (and vote in the 1-10 sliding scale poll!)

I LOVE IT! ON FIRST IMPRESSIONS, it's an 8...probably will go higher once I listen more. I thought it would be in the same vein as VLV, but it feels very different IMO which is good. This album makes me sad, in a good way. I guess that's how you sum Coldplay up.