Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. M

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Hiiiiiiiii Christa! Merry Christmas to you too!!
  2. M

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

I haven't posted in a long, long time but I just had to come and say how happy I am for Thalia!! I've known her a long time and to see her get the opportunity to interview Guy and Will makes me so so happy! :D
  3. M

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

What a fantastic story! Especially love that pic with Will and Jonny. They are so lovely :nice:
  4. M

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Hey Christa!! :hug: I'm good! I still check in now and again. With Chrissy pics like these recent ones how could I stay away?? :D
  5. M

Maybe he really just had to go and get a license for what is in his pants :bomb: :escaping:
  6. M

Rate Atlas - and post your review

Yes! That's what it was reminding me of!! Thank you. The track is good. I'll be eager to listen to a better quality version. My favorite part is when Jonny's guitar comes in near the end - it's just lovely. Rating: 8/10
  7. M

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Pretty pics, Angie :thumbsup:
  8. M

Chris and Jonny

:nod:
  9. M

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

My DVD finally showed up yesterday. The film is beautiful. My favorite bits were the intermissions - they didn't last long enough though. The film made me proud and happy to be a fan. As I watched I began to feel sad and nostalgic. I wouldn't change a thing but I found myself really missing...
  10. M

:lol:
  11. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!!!!

Happy birthday, Jonny!! :dance: Have some cake :D
  12. M

Why is he so pretty??? :bigcry: Whyyyyyyy???? :bigcry: :bomb:
  13. M

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

Well, taking care of a 5 month old really eats into a person's free time;)
  14. M

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

Chris has SOME common sense not to shout out One Direction when it's on an international scale :laugh3: (My six year old loves that song they sing and sadly I catch myself singing it sometimes...that's what makes you beautiful...alright going to go sit in the corner now :shame:)
  15. M

Think it was something along the lines of wanting another generation to reach the top.
  16. M

I just watched the closing ceremony. Wow. Just wow. It was an amazing performance. Jealous of all who were lucky enough to be in that stadium last night. Loved 42, Strawberry Swing, The Scientist, and Charlie Brown the most. And I feel compelled to say I actually enjoyed the POC performance...
  17. M

[28-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, Florida, USA

That's a beautiful review right there. Very nice :clap:
  18. M

Thanks guys :D I know :wreck: Soon she'll be asking me if she can borrow the car!
  19. M

10th time seeing them live and somehow I ended up as far away as I've ever been at a show. Of course it doesn't help that my first ever live experience was seeing them from about 5 feet away at the Today Show in 2008. I think I've been kind of spoiled since then :P This show was also...
  20. M

Great night in Tampa. Proper review is coming, Jen! :D