Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/davidguetta/status/1067464152699084800 Preview for Global Citizen album there featuring "Los Unidades" on video or as its commonly known, Coldplay with some dodgy camera editing :joy:
  2. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

The timing is to do with the Global Citizen Festival Sunday I would guess but I agree its very strange to create hype/mystery around the new "band" from Parlaphone etc with the film DVD package still not out. You can only assume they are trying their best to differentiate this from being an...
  3. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

Maybe we just interpreted it wrong and its for ideas that the entire band aren't sold on but individuals still want to release :joy:
  4. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

This seems like the likely explanation to me. Gives Chris the creative freedom without a load of headlines about him "going solo" to do some different work with other artists and allows for the boys to drop in on a song if they want too without it having to be a "new Coldplay song" I had got my...
  5. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

Seems very strange the whole new band name still, if this was just Chris and other artists for charity (as it appears to be) why would they go about putting it under a new band name under all of their names and refer to the new "band" in the post?
  6. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

I love the "Unsold Ideas" anagram and would love it to be B-side tracks in some shape or form. Bring on 5pm.
  7. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

Legal trademarks of the name belonging to the band as well! - https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/4/EU017506271 Very exciting!!
  8. AdamGraney

Los Unidades

I knew something was strange this morning when going in to work Greg James mentioned on Radio 1 about a new Parlophone signing and to watch this space... Its been pointed out on twitter too that the bottom right there is an anagram "Y02LPAC81ODL" in the Coldplay font "Coldplay2018" :dizzy:
  9. AdamGraney

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Ahh thats a shame, thanks for the info though!
  10. AdamGraney

Can't wait to go later! :party: For those who have already seen it were they giving away posters at your cinema? I know for one off events like this in the past they have but not seen anything advertised to say so.
  11. AdamGraney

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Wow! Does the pre order link work for anyone? Just sending me to the store but cannot see it on there yet? Need that Vinyl Box set :heart_eyes:
  12. AdamGraney

Just checked as well, managed to book with my local Vue :) Odeon also appears to be bookable for others in the UK.
  13. AdamGraney

For those in the UK, it appears Vue are the cinema chain which will be showing it. Whether others will follow who knows! Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/vuecinemas/status/1050767440769114112?s=19
  14. AdamGraney

Very exciting, like others I cant wait to see the film itself rather than just a live show again (however I wouldn't complain if we got that as a DVD extra :D) Has anyone found out what cinema group are showing it in the UK? I know some other countries have started popping up but not seen any...