11-Nov-08: Atlanta - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

codlbeliever47

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Amazing show last night again from the most endearing and best act in music. I was sitting 8th row on the floor in the middle. Somehow the shows keep getting better and better. I also saw them in New York this year and the Atlanta show last week. Yesterday though is my favorite show to date. The energy that comes with a Coldplay show is just unspeakable. As soon as Viva la Vida came on, Philips just went crazy. The beat from the big drum that Will plays just reverberates inside of you and just makes you smile. Chris was also as endearing as ever and just makes you feel like he's playing an extra special show just for you.

I also sat next to 2 girls that went to the sound check and said that they played Glass of Water, Life in Technicolor 2, and Prospekts March. Cant wait for the EP to come out!!!

I got some pictures on my flicker page from this weeks and last week's show. Enjoy!!

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
I also sat next to 2 girls that went to the sound check and said that they played Glass of Water, Life in Technicolor 2, and Prospekts March. Cant wait for the EP to come out!!!

I got some pictures on my flicker page from this weeks and last week's show. Enjoy!!
Wow! Lucky her. :shocked2:

Thanks for the pics :D

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
No, I think that's just a random picture.

This is in the same set and is far shorter:

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Coldplay Meet and Greet/Concert @Philips Arena

Last night Bryan and I went to the Coldplay meet and greet then to the concert that night with our friends Jon and Emily and Walt and Ann. We had a great time and actually got a picture with the band that we have to order. These first pictures are of the sound check, which was so awesome to watch. They are really cool, down to earth guys.

More pictures (plus a few of the actual show) here: http://theedneys.blogspot.com/2008/11/coldplay-meet-and-greetconcert-philips.html

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
Coldplay Meet and Greet/Concert @Philips Arena

Last night Bryan and I went to the Coldplay meet and greet then to the concert that night with our friends Jon and Emily and Walt and Ann. We had a great time and actually got a picture with the band that we have to order. These first pictures are of the sound check, which was so awesome to watch. They are really cool, down to earth guys.

More pictures (plus a few of the actual show) here: http://theedneys.blogspot.com/2008/11/coldplay-meet-and-greetconcert-philips.html
yay!!!!!!!!!that's cool!

minwax1014

minwax
Coldplayer
This was the best time of my life. Everything was perfect. Lights, backdrops, sound, butterflies, and Coldplay 5ft. from me during my favorite song, "The Scientist" It was a magical evening that lifted my soul to a whole new level.

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

is Will undressing? :stunned:
i dont blame him. i'd strip down quickly if i was around Guy too :sneaky:
who by the way is looking... sighhhh... in this picture. as usual.
ugh its torture.
:shocked2: what a tease!
oh and DOUBLE-SQUEEEEEEEEEE:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::bomb::bomb:
<right-clicks Save Image As>

jo_saw_sparks

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:shocked2: what a tease!
oh and DOUBLE-SQUEEEEEEEEEE:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::bomb::bomb:
<right-clicks Save Image As>
:laugh3:
indeed, QUITE a tease. look at the expression on his face! hes like "Yeah... i know you want it... you want me to unbutton more? Noooo... oops there goes another one..."