[16-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Ring O'Bells, Somerset, UK

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
They played for an hour! :dazzled: LUCKY people.. sigh!

Actually I was thinking that too.. 9 songs in an hour? Maybe Chris spent the time talking? :heart:

Xencios

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So there's no recordings about this secret gig, right?

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
It's possible that the venue may have roughly planned an hour but that Coldplay decided to only play 9 songs ?
If Chris talked a lot I NEED videos :angry::angry:

Lukestar1991

Coldplayer
Bit of a 'so so' setlist. Also, it must be the first 'proper' gig they've played in ages. 'Proper' as in they can actually see the whites of people's eyes.

IcingOnTheCake

Fancy seeing you here.
Coldplayer
Just saw them on my local BBC news :)
Just a couple of clips from the The Scientist video, I'm afraid
Plus an interview with someone who worked at the pub but they didn't say much that was interesting as far as I recall
Just thought I'd mention it if anyone was interested
And of course, it being a Somerset village, the locals weren't happy that they couldn't get into the pub…

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
It's so amazing to see them again together. They look very happy. Can't wait for LP6!!!

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Omgxylobands! See, I knew they weren't going anywhere.

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
Very exciting stuff! Feels great to see them all four I'm really pleased.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>As you may have heard, We we're extremely lucky and privileged to have hosted Parlephone and Warner Bros private party last night...</p>&mdash; Ring_O_Bells (@Ring_O_Bells) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ring_O_Bells/statuses/412912093890105344">December 17, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Part 2. And yes Coldplay performed along with some other great artists. It was an incredible evening and a once in a lifetime experience...</p>&mdash; Ring_O_Bells (@Ring_O_Bells) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ring_O_Bells/statuses/412913121075146752">December 17, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Part 3. And I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible. Can't wait for Christmas and New years... hope to see everyone in the pub soon</p>&mdash; Ring_O_Bells (@Ring_O_Bells) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ring_O_Bells/statuses/412914146385346560">December 17, 2013</a></blockquote>