[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

D

diogo_sg

Nooo not at all ! I actually think I wasn't very clear. Anyway, what I meant was that this version of Up&Up was about 4mins long and 4mins is really a format for a Coldplay song, look for example: Birds, True Love (exact 4mins) Viva, AOAL and go on.. Got it?[emoji4]
Ohhh. I get it now! And you're very right haha ;D

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
So I just watched the show. Didn't have enough energy to stay up last night. My favorites by far are "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Up&Up". Actually all of them were really good!

Does anyone know the order of songs performed? Not broadcast, but performed. I might put all 5/6 songs in one video and upload it to YouTube (if it's not already there).

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So I just watched the show. Didn't have enough energy to stay up last night. My favorites by far are "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Up&Up". Actually all of them were really good!

Does anyone know the order of songs performed? Not broadcast, but performed. I might put all 5/6 songs in one video and upload it to YouTube (if it's not already there).
1. Yellow
2. AOAL
3. HFTW
4. Up&Up
5. ASFOS
6. Clocks

Rickulus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great performance! Assuming what they played will be the edit version for the single, too bad Up&Up's edit version cut up half of the first guitar riff and the entirety of the second one:(

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Great performance! Assuming what they played will be the edit version for the single, too bad Up&Up's edit version cut up half of the first guitar riff and the entirety of the second one:(
They made it "TV-friendly" I guess.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OK folks...I am now approaching home, where I wanted to go. Have been awake and mostly standing/travelling for 30 hrs now with a cold, I'm so wrecked...but still happy to have been part of this.
Was fun sharing this trip with you. I will upload the videos as soon as I get round to doing it...But now I need a break from all things related to Coldplay at least till tomorrow !

Goodbye and Goodnight

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
You need to share this with your sister :D
I'll definitely do it! And I've just discovered the photo was taken by Coldplay and then shared on Facebook! Unbelievable!!!
And thank you so much for the updates it was great to read your adventure!

And thank you all for your kind messages about my sister's poster :) today I have an amazing Monday!

Kamili

Leave your broken windows open
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'll definitely do it! And I've just discovered the photo was taken by Coldplay and then shared on Facebook! Unbelievable!!!
And thank you so much for the updates it was great to read your adventure!

And thank you all for your kind messages about my sister's poster :) today I have an amazing Monday!

What's the story behind the poster??

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
What's the story behind the poster??
It was a gift from my sister, that's all. It means so much to me because I wasn't expecting something like that from her. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it.

Kamili

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I know that but how it ended behind Coldplay on their show? :-D

Kamili

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
It was a gift from my sister, that's all. It means so much to me because I wasn't expecting something like that from her. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it.

I`ve just read previous posts and now I know. Great!!! :)

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I`ve just read previous posts and now I know. Great!!! :)
Thanks, it's amazing! I tweeted that message and photo for any particular reason and then it ended in the background of a Coldplay photo!

Kamili

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I watched on youtube, it was amazing :) I admire Chris wearing t-shirt and jumping all around while the audience was in raincoats, caps and sweaters :)