[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
After the concert, i gave graham the lighting director a thank you letter and he took me on a tour of the coldplay set and tech-y stuff
Hey - made up for you ! That's great.
Haha - all the crew will get flooded with 'thank you' letters next tour .:wink3:

Daniel Stocker

+ | - | x | * | =
Coldplayer
Did anyone pick up a spare tour programme that they'd be willing to sell? I couldn't find them anywhere. Were there any?!

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
I mean to post a review one of these days... Until then, I'll just say that I magically managed to get front row, facing the middle area of the catwalk, and that this time I saw them better than four years ago in Nice, when I was in front of the X stage. I loved every moment of the concert and the funniest thing was that I was surrounded by other Italians like me- we basically covered the whole Jonny side- and that I, my friend and another girl standing next to her formed the Italian flag with our green, white and red cagoules :laugh3:
And of course... The next day I met THALIA (I love you! :D) in the morning and JONNY in the afternoon - plus several other lovely coldplayers, mostly Italians, some of whom I'd only already seen in pics- so... I'd say it probably was the happiest trip I've ever had: on my way home I would keep smiling for no other reason than my memories... Ah. What a dreamlike experience! :heart:

JZim

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I mean to post a review one of these days... Until then, I'll just say that I magically managed to get front row, facing the middle area of the catwalk, and that this time I saw them better than four years ago in Nice, when I was in front of the X stage. I loved every moment of the concert and the funniest thing was that I was surrounded by other Italians like me- we basically covered the whole Jonny side- and that I, my friend and another girl standing next to her formed the Italian flag with our green, white and red cagoules :laugh3:
And of course... The next day I met THALIA (I love you! :D) in the morning and JONNY in the afternoon - plus several other lovely coldplayers, mostly Italians, some of whom I'd only already seen in pics- so... I'd say it probably was the happiest trip I've ever had: on my way home I would keep smiling for no other reason than my memories... Ah. What a dreamlike experience! :heart:
Man, I was standing almost next to you! You threw the cagoules on Chris that? :D

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
Really?! :D
Hahaha nope, but a girl threw him a garland with the same colours, so I'm almost as satisfied :laugh3: