23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

Merwithani

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Those are some gorgeous pictures Meredith! I'm jealous because I forgot my camera on BOTH nights, ....Thank god some people keep it together enough before the show to remember important stuff... (and are nice enough to take the time to post) Thanx
You're welcome! As soon as I got to the UC, I discovered that my camera was stuck in a semi-frozen mode; so, I wasn't able to zoom in or pan out as I normally can. We were seated up in the 1st row of Section 334, which gave us a great view of the band during Chinese Sleep Chant. I just wish those pics would've turned out better.

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
yea LOL I'd be pretty stunned.
But no, I only went to the Tuesday show. I drove up from indianapolitik that morn and went back that night. I wanted to go to the 2 be show so bad after the 1 st

Hahahaha! Coldplay on the brain?

don't forget about Lori! Without her car we would've been NOWHERE!!!!
Yes, props to Lori!
:D Thanks! I'm really glad we survived my driving during a superduper overexcited state.

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I know I'm tardy in posting a link to these pictures, but I've been suffering from Coldplay concert hangover since last Wednesday. Thanks to everyone for sharing their own experiences from the 7/23/08 Chicago concert (especially Angie and Mel's amazing story of meeting Jonny & Guy -- you are some lucky girls!)

http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606344657196/

Cool pics! Probably silly question, but do you have to do anything special to download pics from flickr? It never works for me. And I'm in one of your pics. The one titled "Why won't my camera focus?" :laugh3:

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
^^^i'm in that one too! just to the left of you in that pic, Lori! i'm holding up my camera, filming those fine behinds!

Merwithani

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Cool pics! Probably silly question, but do you have to do anything special to download pics from flickr? It never works for me. And I'm in one of your pics. The one titled "Why won't my camera focus?" :laugh3:

LOL! Not that I'm aware of. If you right click with your mouse over the image, you should be able to save to your computer from there. If you'd like, I can email it to you. Let me know.

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
LOL! Not that I'm aware of. If you right click with your mouse over the image, you should be able to save to your computer from there. If you'd like, I can email it to you. Let me know.

That's what I did several times, but then I go in my pics and it's not there.:confused:

kezug

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So when and where can we see the 'video' that was filmed during the Chicago shows?

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
So when and where can we see the 'video' that was filmed during the Chicago shows?
the 2003 dvd was filmed in July and released on nov 10th. the Toronto one was filmed and then never released on dvd.

so its anyone's guess