[26-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, TX, USA

k2sriram96

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
and to think there was a change in setlist..

When will UFO & UWTB be played ): ?

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks Tash

here are a couple of videos from last night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcalADRxz4U&list=UUWPihsPUjMsxlP54Q2TGNLA&index=2&feature=plcp"]GPASUYF - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iCSBGrIhQ&list=UUWPihsPUjMsxlP54Q2TGNLA&index=1&feature=plcp"]Warning Sign - YouTube[/ame]

Davi017

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Amazing...

I just had to come on here and post about how good a show Coldplay puts on.

I went to both shows this week. They were my 4th and 5th time to see the band play. The first time I saw them was nearly 7 years ago in the fall of '05 (wow didn't realize it had been that long). Since then I've seen them every time they've been in Houston. This show was seriously amazing.

The first time I saw them they were playing X&Y. The intro to that show was really neat. They had a countdown going on a big screen behind the stage. When it hit 0.00 Chris jumped out and they went right into Square One. To this day any time I hear that song it immediately brings me back to that moment.

Now, thanks to this show, I have a new moment. I will never hear MX/Hurts Like Heaven (and probably Charlie Brown) again without being brought back to the image of thousands of light bands filling and entire arena. That was seriously the coolest thing I've ever seen at a concert. I don't think I'll be able to go to another show again without thinking, why don't they have light up wrist bands like Coldplay this sucks.

If I had the time and resources to travel with the band to all their shows I would in a heartbeat. I could go to that show every night of the week. Truly brilliant. I can't wait till Coldplay is back in Houston. I'll be there without a doubt.

Thank you to everyone for posting such great photos/videos. And thank you to Coldplay for always giving us your best and putting on such an unbelievable show! Till next time...

Texas Rez

One little victory.
Coldplayer
That was my first time seeing Coldplay, and it was AMAZING! Definitely something I'll never forget.

My mind was blown having front-row seats behind the stage. I'm pretty glad I went to this show instead of the first show, because on the banner they had hanging below us, there was still some confetti left on it from the previous show. I saw some on the ground, and I took a crap load of confetti. :D I'm giving my mom the heart-shaped one, because she's in the hospital. With those wristbands, it felt like the band actually reached out to me specifically... I'll post up some more pics later.

Texas Rez

One little victory.
Coldplayer
@katfitzwater
Did I mention that I was on the floor? ‪#coldplay‬
Dude, I love you for this for two reasons:

1.) I am in the picture (I'm wearing the green shirt, directly above Chris Martin's head.)

2.) I'm in a picture with Coldplay that's legit! :D

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Awesome show!! I was at the aisle next to the x stage so I got tons of awesome video and pics. Can't wait to share/upload!!!