busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer

greeneyes1207

Up With The Birds
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey, I was wondering if at all the shows if they are consistant about where they go for the B & C stages? And what sections did they go to for this show? I'm trying to find out for the ATL Show, and possibly others I might go to.

Thanks,
Kaleigh

paradise428

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The best concert I ever attended in my life. The crowd was fantastic. I couldn't believe my luck when Chris appeared about 5 feet away with "Us against the world" He is soooooo handsome.

myxylivethelife

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The best concert I ever attended in my life. The crowd was fantastic. I couldn't believe my luck when Chris appeared about 5 feet away with "Us against the world" He is soooooo handsome.
I totally agree with all of that :)

jesslv74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great show tonight, the boys really seemed to enjoyed themselves. Sorry, same setlist. Sparks and SS were not played. The crowd seemed really into the show but the people around me just didn't seem that into it. I was 7th row floor which was a great view. I took pics with my camera which I will upload tomorrow on here. Not really any video because there were too many people in front of me. Warning Sign was beautiful and Chris did not mess it up this time lol. Highlight of the night for me was when Chris noticed the Coldplay tattoo I have on my wrist during ETIAW that I got two years ago. I had my arm up and he looked at me and pointed, at first I didn't think he was pointing at me... Then He looked at me once more, pointed at me, shook his head yes as to say he was pointing at me. It seriously made my life... The boys really seemed to enjoy the show and I'm really glad the crowd was so good to them :)

Hi there! I'm new here and this is my very first post. :) I read this post last night and it stuck out for me because I was SO jealous. ;) Tonight I was looking at my photos from this show and saw one that made me think, "Oh! someone said that Chris pointed at them during the show." I HAD to track down this post to tell you that I THINK I might have THAT photo of him pointing at YOU! How/where should I post it?

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
Hi there! I'm new here and this is my very first post. :) I read this post last night and it stuck out for me because I was SO jealous. ;) Tonight I was looking at my photos from this show and saw one that made me think, "Oh! someone said that Chris pointed at them during the show." I HAD to track down this post to tell you that I THINK I might have THAT photo of him pointing at YOU! How/where should I post it?
OMG, really?lol. You can post it here.... click on the attach picture option and you can post the URL link to where the photo is located. I usually just upload pictures to my photobucket and copy and paste the link to the picture. Thank you, can't wait to see it!