[3-May-2012] Coldplay @ American Idol, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Coldplay to perform on American Idol - win tickets
26 April 2012 2:00 pm
Band to play two song on show on 3 May

Good afternoon. On Thursday, 3 May Coldplay will perform two songs on the results show of American Idol, which airs on Fox in the U.S. at 8/7C. We have 50 pairs of tickets to give away to watch the recording of Coldplay's performance. If you'd like to win a pair, click here to enter our contest, before 9am on Monday, 30 April.

Anchorman

-----------------

SeldomSeenGirl

In My Place
Coldplayer
Good thing the tickets are being given away in pairs, to LA, and you need an adult with you if you're under 18 :/
Underaged east coast Coldplayers unite XD

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is it already the final or are they still doing regular live shows? I stopped watching after the first live show. I guess I have a reason to watch again :lol:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Yay! But only 50 pairs? Yikes. American Idol tapings are fun - I've been to a couple. And I am going to the Finale this year, but seeing Coldplay would top that! Crossing my fingers that my contest luck still exists.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Is it already the final or are they still doing regular live shows? I stopped watching after the first live show. I guess I have a reason to watch again :lol:
They're down to the top 6, with one being eliminated tonight. The Finale is May 23.

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They're down to the top 6, with one being eliminated tonight. The Finale is May 23.
Thanks! I see that Colton left. He sang Fix You in the last elimination round before the live shows, right? It wasn't that bad either.

robsmith7

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Surely they have to play Charlie Brown, would be good to give it a bit of a boost in the charts!

Really hope they don't play Paradise, that's had enough attention! Not sure what from the new album they could promote though. Would rather them not play ETIAW and I don't see how they could play PoC.

I can't help but imagine LOTS of these tickets are going to be awarded to people who can't even make the show and they will have to forfeit. I'm suprised they don't have you enter a zip code or anything :thinking:

I'm like most and entered for shits-n-gigs anyways :lol:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
I can't help but imagine LOTS of these tickets are going to be awarded to people who can't even make the show and they will have to forfeit. I'm suprised they don't have you enter a zip code or anything :thinking:

I'm like most and entered for shits-n-gigs anyways :lol:
Couldn't you just borrow a plane from school? Talk about cross-country flight training. LOL

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
American Idol Performance

on http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=937

Good afternoon. On Thursday, 3 May Coldplay will perform two songs on the results show of American Idol, which airs on Fox in the U.S. at 8/7C. We have 50 pairs of tickets to give away to watch the recording of Coldplay's performance. If you'd like to win a pair, click here to enter our contest, before 9am on Monday, 30 April.

What you think?

HesterJulia#42

cheers
Coldplayer
Would be great to win a pair! But I live in The Netherlands... America is a bit too far for me...

DieProspekt

Frank
Coldplayer
I'm guessing Charlie Brown and Viva la Vida. Paradise has has its fair share of promotion.

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
^ Yeah, but never peaked high on the USA, it could be a chance to get a Top 10 or something