[30-June-2011] Coldplay @ Open'er Festival, Poland

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
setlist.fm is not trustable during the shows or little after the show finished :)

edit: but I really hope they played PoC and a new song never played before :D

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
I am eagerly awaiting for Princess of China and other new songs - but at the same time I want to save some songs for the actual release of LP5. It's going to feel a little bit moot if we have heard almost all the songs by then...

kuba

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This new song is Don quijote from last latin america tour :) So i think it's only Princess of China

squibby92

I'm So Easy To Please :)
Coldplayer
and life is for living is out of the setlist :/ i'd say sam halliday was on about the scientist, someone always sings it on x factor or britains got talent

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Princess Of China, Moving To Mars, and a new song! And the best part is... we can't see any of it!

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
I would bet my house that they never played POC or a new song. Same setlist as before. Why they should change the setlist so much?! Sorry, but I can't see any sense behind a action like that.

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I would bet my house that they never played POC or a new song. Same setlist as before. Why they should change the setlist so much?! Sorry, but I can't see any sense behind a action like that.
this.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
that's interesting. I'll come back here in a couple of hours and maybe I can claim your house.

But I guess you're right...

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
that's interesting. I'll come back here in a couple of hours and maybe I can claim your house.

But I guess you're right...
:p

You know what I mean. On the other site: There are no streams, no hq-recordings, rare twitter updates etc. - the perfect place to try some new songs? :thinking::\

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I guess we'll have to wait for the setlist post on the homepege until we really know what happened.