4-Mar-2010: Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

svenky

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
they played 42 or cemeterie of london ?

Aleluvscp

I am Legion
Coldplayer
So sorry we couldn't update.. Neither of our phones were working :( the show was spectacular. Before the show there was soo much chaos tho. We're currently at McD's and haven't been able to get on a computer but I promise to type in a good review afterwards.
Oh we talked to Bash, Andy and Wayne who were really really nice and we got guitar pics. I'll be back tomorrow to update. Love ya guys!

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So sorry we couldn't update.. Neither of our phones were working :( the show was spectacular. Before the show there was soo much chaos tho. We're currently at McD's and haven't been able to get on a computer but I promise to type in a good review afterwards.
Oh we talked to Bash, Andy and Wayne who were really really nice and we got guitar pics. I'll be back tomorrow to update. Love ya guys!
Great!! :dance: Can't wait to read your review :dance:

Ambergris

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They're turning my heaaaaaaad ouuuuut
To see what I'm all aboooout...

One of the greatest moments of my life. Looking all those butterflies above. :D
Magic!

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Yeah I think that's the one. I find it really boring, I didn't finish watching it :snore:.

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
First post updated with some vids. This is a good one :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYprAYl77Uk"]YouTube- Coldplay | In My Place | Bogotá COLOMBIA | 04.MAR.2010 | Parque Simón Bolívar[/ame]

as is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhE462IlnA"]YouTube- Coldplay en Bogotá: Shock - El Espectador[/ame]

and:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt95sSMOZGg"]YouTube- Coldplay en Bogotá II parte Shock - El Espectador[/ame]

katja

I ran away
Coldplayer
ALL THE NEW PICS AND REVIEWS

All the new reviews and pics are great!!!
I´m so happy for all the new stuff, thanks so much !!!!:kiss:

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Coldplay over Bogotá

More than 32 thousand persons participated in the concert of the British alternative rock band Coldplay in the Simon Bolívar Square of Bogotá the night of March 4. Buenas noches parceros! was the greeting of vocalist Chris Martin, and it was enough to gain the appreciation of their Colombian fans. The Londoners created an alternative rock band in 1997 made by Chris Martin, the lead vocals, keyboards and guitar; Jonny Buckland, the lead guitar; Guy Berryman, the bas guitar and Will Champion, drums, backing vocals and other instruments. They became popular in Colombia with albums like Viva la Vida (Long Life Live) or Death and All His Friends of 2008, a production of Brian Eno.

Other is LeftRightLeftRightLeft, a collection of their live concerts in already 25 countries. It was the first time that the popular band performs in Colombia and the night was a success either for the British artists or for the big group of fans that follows the lyrics of songs like Viva la Vida when Martin signs I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing, Roman Calvary choirs are singing, Be a mirror, my sword and shield, My missionaries in a foreign field…

The visitors were accompanied by the Paisa rock band Estados Alterados that made also a great night of acclamations and the also British Bat For Lashes (her real name is Natasha Khan, 29 years old), who debuted in Colombia with her album Two Suns (2006).

http://colombiapassport.com/2010/03/05/coldplay-over-bogota/

----

The British Coldplay optimism spread to Bogota after a chaotic strike

The British band Coldplay won, passing through Bogota, contagious optimism with its "Live life to citizens who have forgotten the capital for nearly two hours Concert chaos in the city caused by the transit strike.

The London quartet came to the Colombian capital in full collapse after four days of riots and traffic jams caused by a transport strike, which did not stop thousands of people were displaced to Simón Bolívar Metropolitan Park. The rock intimate rendezvous with increasingly pompous and the group took about fifteen minutes, but enlivened the local band hopes Medellin Altered States and Britain and opening act on the tour, "Viva la vida" in Latin America, Bat for Lashes. Coldplay, for the first time in Colombia after thirteen years of musical history, pulled together with a slight rain that was dispelled as the band plays the instrumental "Life in Technicolor." Frontman Chris Martin made a show his usual empathy with the audience with, "Good night parceros (partners)!" who led a series of winks to colloquial speech in Colombia as "Is everything cool back there?" or "Bacano! (good)." interaction with the audience was not there, but, as has become tradition on its tour of at least 25 countries, Martin danced, jumped and even starred in number of leaks to disappear from the main stage to resurface later in the center of a platform with the rest of the band and new instruments.

He highlighted yellow balloons rain when the band played the theme "Yellow" from their debut album "Parachutes", one of the most chanted and held by the public along with "Fix You", the third album called "X & Y", which also included a bunch of fireworks behind the scenes. Later, and are the classic "Singing in the rain", the quartet paraded around the room until you reach another platform closest yet to the public, where he played the song "Shiver". The story of the night came when Martin sat at the piano and an oversight prevented him to complete the solo song "Postcards from far away", so he apologized, tried again and finally went to the next song. With "Viva la vida" Coldplay reached its highest point with the choruses sublime gust hearing , almost in unison raised their cameras and mobile phones to immortalize the moment. Coldplay closed its nearly two hour concert with an encore of "The Scientist" and "Life in Technicolor II", during which he covered much of concert hall Simón Bolívar park with a blanket of paper butterflies. The band, who in recent days he played in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo will travel after its passage through Bogota to Mexico City, Guadalajara and will and Monterrey (Mexico).

http://mexico.americaenews.com/entertainment/the-british-coldplay-optimism-spread-to-bogota-after-a-chaotic-strike/

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
what a lousy interview from the colombian TV network Caracol. The only good question was the last one, but Chris didn't seem to wish answering it.

Roberta

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
and the last question was??? i don't understand anything!!!! thanks