6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
The best fucking night of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::D

Gracias cabrones :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

LOVE COLDPLAY FOREVER!:)

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OMG I was so close to them I can't believe it
and man! I didnt think people would go this crazy
in a coldplay concert. I ended up a little far from
where I was at first but afterwards I was the crazy one hehe
I jumped a lot, sometimes I felt I was the most exited person there

Awesome pics!!

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
It was fucking amazing cabrones! I have three butterfliea and my Leftrightleftright. Bat for lashes was excellent! And I did not stop singing nor pseudo-jumping (If I had jumped well my knees would have broken) and of course recording with my crappy iphone camera.

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Three butterflies??????????? Come on ricardo I got like 16.
I caught some with my hands and some others with the plastic bag that I was carryinf :wink3: (smart or what) but it was hard so by the end I collected some from the floor hahahahah.

It was so hard!! I was pseudojumping sometimes too. I was so fucking thirsty I could barely sing and shout but I did what I could and sometimes I just stopped cause I couldnt even breath. My feet were killing me and when coldplay finally arrived they just stopped hurting but still I had not much energy.

It was hillarious how he were shouting "water water!" to le baron and bat for lashes, and to the security people and the camera guys hahahahah. We said it in english and in spanish haha. That was so freaking mexican. But the best is that some guys from the le baron crew I guesss actually threw a couple bottles from the stage but one hit a girl on the head hahah.

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
Haha were you in General A or B? I was in B near to the acoustic stag. Haha the crowd was amazing they were saying so many stupid things I laughed a lot... and lol some girls were about to fight because one of them dropped some beer accidentaly on her arm, and the other girl grabbed the beer and threw it ALL to her head haha that was so funny, and in some songs they were throwing beer and I was like wtf this is not a soccer game. I arrived at 8:00 pm and got a decent spot. Do you remember the tower in the middle? Well I was like 5 or 10 meters to the left of it.

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Que chido por las personas que los vieron en el hotel!!!

Lo unico es que fue casi igual como en 2007... No salió toda la banda, y solo firmaron autografos... de perdido una foto con los fans :(!

Pero bueno, lo chido es que tuvieron la oportunidad de conocerlos :D!!!

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Haha were you in General A or B? I was in B near to the acoustic stag. Haha the crowd was amazing they were saying so many stupid things I laughed a lot... and lol some girls were about to fight because one of them dropped some beer accidentaly on her arm, and the other girl grabbed the beer and threw it ALL to her head haha that was so funny, and in some songs they were throwing beer and I was like wtf this is not a soccer game. I arrived at 8:00 pm and got a decent spot. Do you remember the tower in the middle? Well I was like 5 or 10 meters to the left of it.
LOL cat fight. I was in general A, and I was in the best positions posible, not right in the front but a couple peoplee away from the barrier, you got an awesome view of the guys. I couldnt believe it! I could see Chris' sweat falling down here face.

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
LOL cat fight. I was in general A, and I was in the best positions posible, not right in the front but a couple peoplee away from the barrier, you got an awesome view of the guys. I couldnt believe it! I could see Chris' sweat falling down here face.
Well I got that on the last acoustic stage :p But not for the rest :disappointed:
The concert was fucking great! I really had a great time, but I did not see any of you (well I actually don't know anyone :p ) nor any kind of signal like Hey We're from Coldplaying or something like that.... Besides I arrived there at 8 :p I may upload my horrible videos and a review later. (BTW in case anyone of you saw me, which is very unlikely, I was wearing a black jacket and a grey and purple striped sweater and jeans, my buddy was a bit taller than me and -lots- extra pounds)

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Alguien sabe como poner poner en 'on' el HTML code??? Necesito ponerlo así para poner los videos que acabo de subir en youtube :)

Laura42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Que chido por las personas que los vieron en el hotel!!!

Lo unico es que fue casi igual como en 2007... No salió toda la banda, y solo firmaron autografos... de perdido una foto con los fans :(!

Pero bueno, lo chido es que tuvieron la oportunidad de conocerlos :D!!!
No pues cuando a mi me toco el sabado como a las 4:30 pm si salieron los 4 :p aunque si tampoco hubo foto con los fans.

Por lo que estoy viendo salieron 2 veces mas, el domingo a las 6:00 p.m. salieron Jonny y Will (segun una foto del periodico record) y tambien segun un video de youtube salio hoy Chris antes de que se fueran a Guadalajara.

Aun me falta mi reseña del encuentro en el four seasons del sabado, y tambien mis comentarios y fotos del concierto del sabado (solo lo hice del de ayer domingo), pero lo hare luego pero ahorita ya tengo mucho sueño.

Por cierto Eduardo, ya no eres el unico de por aqui que sale en fotos en los periodicos con Chris Martin, en el periodico record de ayer en una foto chiquita donde sale Chris dando autografos salgo yo :D Luego la escaneo y la subo aqui

dry_pretzels

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I posted this video in the wrong thread. So, here it is in the correct thread. It's a video of the boys listening to the audience singing "Cielito lindo", which was filmed from the audience. :wacky:

It's loud, so turn down your volume a bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO7EX3Vte8I"]YouTube- Coldplay Foro Sol 2010 México - Cielito lindo[/ame]

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
Wow cute video... So they just sat there and listened.
I really like that song. :D