Chris on Absolute Radio TONIGHT!!! (~10.30pm GMT - Tues 9th February)

Ab

девочка
Coldplayer
not sure who is the giver or the reciever though, sorry it was short! We weren't even going to do it, but he rufused to leave till we did something together!!!!

Love that man!
:lol:
Nice tatoo btw (& undies! :wink3: )

without question the most lovely person I have ever met. First thing he asked me when we saw each other was "How is Harry?" who is my newborn son!!!
AWWWW :cheesy:
Grats! :kiss:

"...That was Chris doing Viva La Vida and a great acoustic version of Violet Hill and i played both of those for all the forum members of coldplaying.com, who are the biggest BIGGEST coldplay fans, diehard forum members of the coldplay website coldplaying.com. So hello to you, we're on the boards right now, they have a lot of fun...."

It was a great shoutout :D
The best shoutout from the best dj! :smug:

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
"...That was Chris doing Viva La Vida and a great acoustic version of Violet Hill and i played both of those for all the forum members of coldplaying.com, who are the biggest BIGGEST coldplay fans, diehard forum members of the coldplay website coldplaying.com. So hello to you, we're on the boards right now, they have a lot of fun...."

It was a great shoutout :D
:dance: Awesome!

Now all I need is a working download of this, and I'm set :p

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
^Yeah, but for some reason it won't play on my computer! I tried redownloading it and it still didn't work :(

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Maybe I could colour Simon and Chris in :wacky:

Colouring is fun :wacky:

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
I colored the ones of my disapearing siggy :disappointed: