Critic ratings.

Kingzilla

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The rolling stone magazine was written as if they had a 4 star album at least. They didn't even say a single weakness.

MasoKnight

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
Positive and well-written reviews from Rolling Stone, Spin, Line of Best Fit, Absolute Punk, and others today

Kingzilla

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really, if they should have a rotten tomatoes like system for music ratings. Have it like metacritic, but also have a separate rating for the big music magazines like NME, rolling stone, and others. Because majority have given Coldplay 6-8/10.

MasoKnight

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
A Sky Full of Stars is getting slaughtered, deservedly.

ticking_clocks

Lift off this blindfold
Coldplayer
Yeah I gotta say, I love ASFOS, but I hope this teaches the guys, Chris especially to stick to the band instead of doing all these collaborations! The live version is 100 times better cause it's not so over produced and well, not so generic sounding. That being said I think it still fits nicely in the context of the album

B.The_Scientist

A sky full of stars.
Coldplayer
I love A sky full of stars. Just goes to show that reviews are all subjective, and one person's opinion is not representative of everyone and shouldn't be treated as such.

K

kmm1482

A Sky Full of Stars is getting slaughtered, deservedly.
Just not a good song. This is the first time I've ever replaced a track with another so I never have to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah I gotta say, I love ASFOS, but I hope this teaches the guys, Chris especially to stick to the band instead of doing all these collaborations! The live version is 100 times better cause it's not so over produced and well, not so generic sounding. That being said I think it still fits nicely in the context of the album
Chris has already said he doesn't care what anyone thinks, so I don't think some negative critic reviews will change his taste.

gai

yeah! and still ranking mylo over both x&y and GS? i think we can safely say good bye to any grammys next year. critically, this has had a worse acceptance than mylo.

Saket

Prospekt
Coldplayer
According to most critics (average of sorts, if you will) , this is the worst Coldplay album, ever.