Don't Let It Break Your Heart Live

InvaderXyl42

Whovian
Coldplayer
I agree Chris' singing isn't the best, but if they make this song a regular on the tour, he'll probably get better at it. Watching this has got me so so so SO psyched for the show in July! :awesome: I can't wait to be there so I can hear Jonny better :D Even on a video the song sounded super epic!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Vancouver, 20/04/2012

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB2zKEL0U7c[/ame]

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
He was perfect last night at San Jose! It was amazing...I recorded it but it didn't turn out good. :lol:

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
This song live is the best thing ever! OMG i love it so much :heart:

I didnt record a video of it though, I was too busy jumping to it :p

Gigi88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I heard it live at Nice... it's way better than any video uploaded on youtube

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
indeed it is...I updated it again and added more videos of it being played live from other tour dates. :cool:

updated.
I can't wait to hear it live if I can find tickets :p

I heard it live at Nice... it's way better than any video uploaded on youtube
Agreed, the reason is you cant bring any good recording equipment with you so it sounds muffled -__-

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
I've seen them play this song 5 times so far on this tour and I always want to record a video of it but can never bring myself to do it, because I am enjoying the song live too much :D Definitely one of the best songs live.

Black Dog

Live From Michigan!
Coldplayer
This is one of my favorite if not THE favorite songs off MX, but I didn't enjoy it much either time I heard it live. The problem for me is I couldn't heard that beautiful melody very well, it was all just pounding and noise. Album version is much better IMO.

Ronnie O Sullivan

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
This is one of my favorite if not THE favorite songs off MX, but I didn't enjoy it much either time I heard it live. The problem for me is I couldn't heard that beautiful melody very well, it was all just pounding and noise. Album version is much better IMO.
:nod:

Agreed ! Its sounds good live, but its way to loud so you can barely hear the melody of the song :/

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Okay so the NA and European Tours ended, all the tour dates have been added with a video for each and every time they played DLIBYH live. Now to wait till November. :)