Ghost Stories about death = confirmed by this song?

twofalseteals

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"All Your Friends" in an album named "Ghost Stories"...

...makes one think of "Death and All His Friends" does it not? :stunned:

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
Yes, it seems that there is a relation between they.

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
All Your Friends has something to do with war or guns if you look at that handwritten tracklist for the target exclusive

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I wonder if it could be linked lyrically and/or thematically to DAAHF... That would be awesome!

K

kmm1482

I didn't even realize! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I also think that this song has some connection with death. And yes, maybe the "all your friends" of Death and All His Friends. The drawing beside the name song of some type of weapon makes me think too of things related to death, war, murders, etc.

turin990

swallowed in the sea
Coldplayer
I think this album is very much influenced by Gwyneth. The last two albums have been very "uncheesy" when it came to lyrics. I thought maybe chris didn't liking making songs with lyrics like shiver for example anymore. His ending with gwyneth could have inspired him to write cheesy songs again, (which I love btw). Songs like magic, always in my head and, anothers arms really sound like they're about lost love, aka maybe Gwyneth? Maybe this song "all your friends" is about all of her friends that he didn't like? You know she probably has some really bitchy hollywood friends. Sorry for the long comment. it's just a thought.

picture taken back in september :)

pansonic

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I think this album is very much influenced by Gwyneth. The last two albums have been very "uncheesy" when it came to lyrics. I thought maybe chris didn't liking making songs with lyrics like shiver for example anymore. His ending with gwyneth could have inspired him to write cheesy songs again, (which I love btw). Songs like magic, always in my head and, anothers arms really sound like they're about lost love, aka maybe Gwyneth? Maybe this song "all your friends" is about all of her friends that he didn't like? You know she probably has some really bitchy hollywood friends. Sorry for the long comment. it's just a thought.

picture taken back in september :)
I don't get it, is it Chris in the picture or someone else?

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
He looks like Jonny. Especially the hair.
Sure, Jonny cheating Chris with Gwyneth. That's why the solo of True Love is so dark and weird! He was so angry with Chris and then he do a weird and atonal solo!