I'm back!

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I'm not new here but I haven't posted in like 2 years and this place looks completely different to how I remember it, and most of you here probably don't know me (unless any of the old folks from like 2012 are still on here) so.... hi! I'm James (as you probably guessed) and I'm not really a huge Coldplay fan anymore. But I had some fun times here and now I'm finally getting the chance to see Coldplay live (in Exeter and Manchester) so I thought I'd come back and post here for old time's sake! :escaping2:

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Welcome back! I'm one of the new members. I went to see Coldplay for the first time in Mexico a month ago and I can tell you that it's an amazing show. You're going to enjoy it, Coldplay has this wonderful way to involve the audience it doesn't matter which part of the stadium you are.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
hELLO JAMES we used to spam the chatbox together and talk about random shit :cheesy:
And I probably spammed you with a lot of NSFW stuff now that I think about :thinking:

lmao hOW ARE YE

D

diogo_sg

Hi James! Welcome back! You'll have a great time watching the band live, I'm sure [emoji6]

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I'm rather new here, but welcome back James!
I'll see coldplay for the first time in my life in 11 days!
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on the concerts!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Hey James, welcome back ! Hope you still have a great time here and enjoy your (first?) Coldplay shows !:D

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I do remember you :cheesy:

Welcome back James!

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Hi guys! Yep, I remember the good old chatbox days... Is that gone now? I can't see it :(

I'm still looking forward to the shows (especially Manchester) despite not being a huge fan of the most recent couple of albums, as I know they put on a great show. I'm sure my inner fanboy will emerge when I actually see them :p

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Welcome back!