Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
I love when people call me gay for listening to them hahahaha I literally laugh in their faces because I realised over the course of being a Coldplayer that people have their opinions and I'm not going to let them bother me.
Or you know, you could just quit your job and start a new life as Coldplay’s official videographer!

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Or you know, you could just quit your job and start a new life as Coldplay’s official videographer!
OOOOOOOOOH I WOULD QUIT MY JOB IN A HEARTBEAT! But trust me I've been bothering Mat with being his second camera operator/editor for the longest time and he's only watched one of the many videos I've created, but he's so chill about haha. But one day it will happen! #AnythingIsPossible

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
OOOOOOOOOH I WOULD QUIT MY JOB IN A HEARTBEAT! But trust me I've been bothering Mat with being his second camera operator/editor for the longest time and he's only watched one of the many videos I've created, but he's so chill about haha. But one day it will happen! #AnythingIsPossible
That’s the spirit :rolleyes:

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Yeah I try to explain to them that their music isn't all sad most of them are uplifting and emotional driven, but no one listens to me
Thinking: “So who’s basic now, .com-workers?! You can’t even appreciate that Coldplay are more than one-dimensional!!”

I love that you can laugh them off. Way to go, mboy114! It is YOU and your fellow Coldplayers who get that life-and our favorite band- are WAY more complex than they realize!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamsue

Coldplayer
Never give up, oh never give up!!

iamsue

Coldplayer
Unlikely names for Coldplay’s next tour:

- The ‘we forgot to do ‘Fun’’ Tour
- Look Out Rolling Stones Tour
- Para-para-Parachutes Tour
The X Marks the Spots we didn’t play last time! Here they come, Siberia!

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Never give up, oh never give up!!

Trust me - I've started vlogging in order to keep my creativity and editing skills from disintegrating haha

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
BUT I did notice that the Coldplay page deleted "But watch this space..." I feel like Chris put that there and Will found out and got them to delete it :joy::joy::joy:
Actually someone noticed yesterday that the "BUT WATCH THIS PAGE" was up on the website again, now it isn't there...
I hope they try to tease us.
Actually @DontEverLetGo_O who have sighted members of the band many times says that she have seen Jonny and she mentioned the text from the website and he smiled, Jonny being Jonny lol.
Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/1090688249851535363

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
I need something! Can I have at least one new song...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
I need something! Can I have at least one new song...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
It's been 38 months since they actually released an album so I think it won't take a very long time!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Still waiting for the "Justice for X&Y" Tour. :p