Midnight 7-inch to be released for Record Store Day

gai

Somebody from UK to help this poor brazilian? I'm looking for the Midnight 7" and We Sink 7" from CHVRCHES (exclusive to UK), and on the ebay the prices of this ones are simply ridiculous... Since now, thanks!

I have a friend in Manitoba, CA, and she didn't found a single copy from Midnight. She told me that in one store, the seller had many copies of Midnight, but he told her that the copies was with an error (I don't know which), and because this he wasn't selling them. She will be back there tomorrow to trying to purchase one. Anyone heard about this?
don't but the copies in US and they are not for sale anyway. I read that they have a pressing error. so essentially they won't play. coldplay has said that they will announce when the vinyl goes on sale in US but hasn't been announced so far. so my suggestion would be to can wait and see.

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
I got one too! my regular record store, held one aside for me :heart: but there were enough to go around, they also offer it online now, so maybe check out a participant of record store day near you to see if they offer it online or ships internationally..

ediskrad73

Yes!
Coldplayer
One question to everybody that bought it, does yours have white painting or just a relief? Because mine looks like this one, so I don't know if the one that arrived was a damaged one or what.
its supposed to look like this, just etched in. what was shown on the Coldplay website was embellished so you can see what's etched on

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
I would love to get the vinyl for this song! When I get older I'm going to have my own vinyl cellar for music loves heheh :D

I did my own remix of this song if you guys want to check it out. I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my other music on my channel and soundcloud as well. Thanks guys!

[video=youtube;R6S7teHiYgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6S7teHiYgY[/video]

https://soundcloud.com/theescapist1