O (part 2)

Jonathanpeel

Come back come sing to me
Coldplayer
Maybe O part one will be just an instrumental track and O part 2 will have lyrics. Like life in technicolor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
For now I'm sticking to my Shel Silverstein theory. So I hope O is about The Missing Piece and O (part 2) is about The Missing Piece Meets the Big O

Kingzilla

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think O will be really upbeat, and this will be slower, sort of like Lost! and Lost?. There will be similar lyrics, maybe pieces from O

Wickett

The eye watching you.
Coldplayer
Maybe O part one will be just an instrumental track and O part 2 will have lyrics. Like life in technicolor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't get my hopes up now. Any similarity with Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends and I'll be happy.

Wickett

The eye watching you.
Coldplayer
so O will have 3 different versions? part 1, part 2 and reprise?
According to the tracklist on Target.com there's only O and O (Reprise). I think Chris was just jotting down that Reprise is like a part 2. I could be wrong about that of course but I don't think it's a three part thing.

tubatrombonekid

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could O (Reprise) be a hidden track? Then it would make sense as a three part song. Have the two parts first then followed by a hidden (Reprise) part.

jalapeno789

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could anyone who went to either of the Germany concerts tell us how long O part 2 is? Apparently they played it at the end of the concert?

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
The setlist for the Baden-Baden show says that O (Part 2) was played as an outro tape:

I listened to the broadcast and the outro tape sounded just like the intro to Always In My Head, maybe it's actually a part of O?